Here we come Tom!

cruisinqt

Get ready for us Tom, because here we come!:D Next Friday, Nov. 5th we will be in Paradise looking for you. All you really have to look for is a really tall guy with a wife and 2 young girls tagging along. At 6'6" my husband is hard to miss.:eek: Our family of four is from Texas and we love hot stuff. So be ready with a bowl of some of the extra hot hot sauce that your staff eats. We don't want any of that wimpy stuff. We like our hot sauce hot!!:)

Oh, by the way, could you draw a little map for me on how to get to that supermarket you mentioned so I can get some of that really hot stuff you were talking about? I think it was called "marin cut" or something like that. I'm really bad with directions. Thanks! See you soon!:D

OK! You're logged in my daytimer now! No problem 'bout the hot sauce, make sure you mention it to the waiter when you order...flame.gif...BEWARE!!

I get to the beach at around noon, depending on cruise ship arrival and my pier duties, and I start my "meet-and-greets" shortly after....see you soon!

I'm so glad you read my message and are ready for me and my crew! By the way, I loved your link with the flames!:D

Don't worry about us and how hot the hot sauce will be. We grow our own habaneros, yes habaneros, because the jalapenos around here just aren't hot enough. MMMM, I can taste the hot sauce already!:eek: :D

Archived