MyCokeRewards added a new Royal Caribbean reward offering

bruce-r

Just wanted to let anyone who happens to have 24,900 points laying round, Coke rewards added a Samsung 19" LCD HDTV today.

Yep, I saw that. It's only 11,500 more points than it was last time it was offered.

IMO, the best value is the coupon for the free 12 pack of Coke for 240 points. There is no limit on them and they are great to use when Safeway has their buy two 12 packs, get three FREE deal. Then you get five 12 packs free.

Yep, I saw that. It's only 11,500 more points than it was last time it was offered.

IMO, the best value is the coupon for the free 12 pack of Coke for 240 points. There is no limit on them and they are great to use when Safeway has their buy two 12 packs, get three FREE deal. Then you get five 12 packs free.

Good Lord! :eek:

Either you have a lot of parties, or you drink WAY TOO MUCH soda! ;)

Still waiting for something good to come?

Well, I just redeemed for a $50 and a $100 Nike giftcard. The Nike.com online store sells iPods. Guess who's DD is getting a purple iPod for Christmas. I used a free shipping code, so essentially the whole deal was free Free shipping code for nike.com is GIVENIKE

There are 4 Nike cards:

$25 for 1000 Points

$50 for 2000 points

$100 for 4000 points

$200 for 8000 points

Also for anyone headed to Universal Studios Orlando or Hollywood they have tickets for 1000 points each

Silver dollar City in Branson Missouri are 800 Points

I wish we were going to Orlando this year :(

Oh well, the cruise is better :D

I believe that MyCokeRewards will be extended from its current ending date

I am a new Coke piont collector.. If they carry the promotion into 2009- will my pionts be carried over or do I have to redeem the prior? When does Coke usually have the double points day? Can all codes be doubled? 3/10/20/25 ? Thanks for any help

I am a new Coke piont collector.. If they carry the promotion into 2009- will my points be carried over or do I have to redeem the prior? It if is the same as in the past, your points will carry over.

When does Coke usually have the double points day? It is TOTALLY random. The next DPD will be for Vault only.

Can all codes be doubled? 3/10/20/25 ? The last couple of times only caps and 10 point flaps would double

Hope this helps.

Coke Rewards must have reinstated the Unlimited Soda Card because a while back it was no longer available. I am glad for those you can take advantage of this again.

I don't see that its available anymore at all.

Has anyone ever seen anything comeback?

I've seen thing return, but almost always at a high point value. For example, the telescope has gone away and returned twice. I've also seen Blockbuster Gift Cards several times.

As for the Royal Caribbean rewards returning, it really isn't up to MCR to make them return. RCL is the one who supplies the rewards as a promotional item and they'll have to supply more if they are to return to MCR.

Has anyone ever seen anything comeback?

Yes. I redeemed for the skillets which went away and then came back. Sometimes things go out of stock then are restocked a short time later. I saw the toaster do this.

The Royal rewards came back in a way. Last year it was a $500 certif. This year it was the wine & dine, the soda cards and the romance package. AFAICT, last year they only offered the one certificate and once someone redeemed it, it was gone. I was kind of ticked last year too cause they ran this promotion in movie theatres where you got points if you pulled a tab on the drink cup. Well, there were 5000 and 10,000 point cups out there and some of the best high end prizes went to those lucky people who pulled (or sold) these tabs.

Thankfully the program has grown so much they're not doing those promotions anymore.

Well apparently someone on E-bay got a lot of them with his points, and sold them. I bid on two of them and lost, then I was offered a chance to buy them directly for $34 for two cards. That saved me $50 so I am happy.

That's $17 each for the Unlimited Soda package. Slick Deal.

Archived