Is Nachi reall the "best" ?

bruce-r

I mean, how can someone say something is the "best" unless they have been to all the other beach clubs so they can make a valid comparison?

Granted, it really might be great, but best, I don't think it's possible for any beach club to be best.

If you have been there recently, here's your chance to tell us how your day went.

They probably mean it is "the best" if you can drink/eat $50.00 bucks a person...don't want a lot of kids around...and want to lay in some wonderful lounge chairs or sit in the swim up bar.

Sounds wonderful to me and I have never been there....I still have a son that I have to make sure is entertained and Paradise Beach is what entertains him.

They probably mean it is "the best" if you can drink/eat $50.00 bucks a person...don't want a lot of kids around...and want to lay in some wonderful lounge chairs or sit in the swim up bar.

Sounds wonderful to me and I have never been there....I still have a son that I have to make sure is entertained and Paradise Beach is what entertains him.

Agreed, on both points. Since I'm a light drinker, AI isn't a good value to me and PB has pretty good food so I'll continue to visit there as well.

Having had the opportunity to tour most of the beach clubs I will say that there is not one that is better than the other. It depends largely on what your looking for in your day. Tom and paradise beach are hard to beat if you want to be active, and allot of other clubs have purchased some of the same toys. What it boils down to is what you want and the service you receive.

but my thread has disappeared it seems.

I posted a review of our day at Nachi earlier today. Having been only to 2 beaches on Cozumel Nachi is by far the best of the two. We had an enormously good, nope let me rephrase that, a GREAT day.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find the thread I started earlier. I presumed you were referring to my title because I did say it was the best. It's my opinion & you are entitled to yours! kthanx :)

but my thread has disappeared it seems.

I posted a review of our day at Nachi earlier today. Having been only to 2 beaches on Cozumel Nachi is by far the best of the two. We had an enormously good, nope let me rephrase that, a GREAT day.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find the thread I started earlier. I presumed you were referring to my title because I did say it was the best. It's my opinion & you are entitled to yours! kthanx :)

Glad you had a great day and found a beach that fit your wants and needs. There are plenty more to check out in future trips that would give you the same expirience.

This is exactly why Ginger D and I try to do something different when we are on Cozumel. In 7 trips we have visited a new place each and every trip, and have never found a place that we didn't like. To be honest, the food, drinks and service has been good at every establishment that we have visited.

Now that I've made that statement, I have to recant. Ginger D informed me that she would like to go back to Chankanaab Park. It looks like CP will have to put up with us one more time.:rolleyes:

Archived