Future Cruise Credit (FCC) Questions

Av8tor

I asked these questions in another thread, but got no replies, so I'll try again...

1) I've already paid a deposit for the Ruby in January, and am sailing on Sapphire next week. Can I buy an FCC while on Sapphire and "apply" the $100 to my final payment for Ruby that's due in October so I'll get the cabin account credits for the January cruise? I know the FCC program is designed to reduce the required deposit through a pre-payment and get a cabin credit to boot, but since I've already made a standard deposit, can I use a FCC at or before final payment time to secure the cabin credits?

2) Are you limited to to using one FCC per couple in the cabin, or can you use more than one FCC at a time to get additional cabin account credits?

Thanks for the info...

Paul

I asked these questions in another thread, but got no replies, so I'll try again...

1) I've already paid a deposit for the Ruby in January, and am sailing on Sapphire next week. Can I buy an FCC while on Sapphire and "apply" the $100 to my final payment for Ruby that's due in October so I'll get the cabin account credits for the January cruise? I know the FCC program is designed to reduce the required deposit through a pre-payment and get a cabin credit to boot, but since I've already made a standard deposit, can I use a FCC at or before final payment time to secure the cabin credits?

2) Are you limited to to using one FCC per couple in the cabin, or can you use more than one FCC at a time to get additional cabin account credits?

Thanks for the info...

Paul

Many find it difficult to apply an FCC after the booking has already been made and the deposit paid. I have done it in the past through a TA that was one of the top Princess sellers. But as said, many have tried and been told NO by their TA and Princess. Worth a try, but definitely no guarantees.

As for applying FCC's. You can use either one FCC for the first passenger in the stateroom, and pay an extra $100 deposit for the second. OR you can apply two FCC's one for each passenger (kind of a waste when one will work). You can also apply as many as you have, to tell you the truth though, but you still will only get the shipboard credit for the first two passengers just as if you only applied one FCC. In other words, you can't double or triple up on the shiboard credit by using extra FCC's. Sorry!

Thanks everyone...

I'll get one FCC on the Sapphire and see if they'll accept it with the final payment next month for the Ruby to get the OBC. If they do, I'll get another FCC while I'm on the Ruby for our next cruise. If they don't accept the FCC for our already booked Ruby cruise, I'll just save it to use when we book our next cruise. It's worth a try...

Paul

I'll get one FCC on the Sapphire and see if they'll accept it with the final payment next month for the Ruby to get the OBC. If they do, I'll get another FCC while I'm on the Ruby for our next cruise. If they don't accept the FCC for our already booked Ruby cruise, I'll just save it to use when we book our next cruise. It's worth a try...
It's always worth asking but chances are pretty good that they won't allow you to apply an FCC after a deposit has already been made.

Archived