Tobago Question

Debordo

Celebrity just changed our Itinerary to include Tobago. I've been researching most of the day but can't find hardly any information on this island. What is there to do there? Shopping? Beaches? etc? Any help would be appreciated.

Debordo

Celebrity just changed our Itinerary to include Tobago. I've been researching most of the day but can't find hardly any information on this island. What is there to do there? Shopping? Beaches? etc? Any help would be appreciated.

Debordo

Debordo... we're in the same "boat"... no pun intended. Not much info on cc about Tobago. Here is some info I've pulled from other sources... I've never been there so I can't recommend, only share what I've found..

We dock in Scarborough.....Ciao Café is a wonderful little Italian coffee bar and ice cream parlour. They make and sell more than two dozen different types of genuine Italian ice-cream, plus mouth-watering gateaux and the best coffee on Tobago.

To find Ciao Café, turn left at the harbour and walk up Carrington Street for around 300m, keeping left (avoiding the right turn into Castries Street. As you start to go up hill, the road splits into three streets. The café will be facing you on the opposite side of right-turn Burnett Street. It's a two-minute walk from the harbour and centre.

Castara,a little fishing village on the Caribbean coast.You will drive through some spectacular scenery and when you reach Castara you have two beaches to pick from Big Bay and Heavenly Bay

Castara is a dreamy little fishing village on the Caribbean coast of Tobago. The perfect place to forget about your demanding live and just relax. You will not find a lot of action here, but there is always a chance to go on a trip around the island, just to come back in the evening and enjoy to be in the best location possible.

Castara has a beautiful unspoiled reef in Little Bay where even not so strong swimmers can snorkel from the beach and a charming little waterfall that you can reach by foot walking in the river.

alibaba-tours.com/tobago.htm

Archived