Princess Cay question

janotay

Once you are lucky enough to get a bungalow, never let it go. It is sooooo worth the $199. Just having a place to get out of the heat is worth it, along with all of the other services. You also get priority tender tickets and a golf cart ride to and from the bungalow. The only thing missing is a bathroom. You still have to walk to the one near the buffet area, although we did hear from a crew member last year that one is proposed. Now that they've built the additional six bungalows, the restroom may be next.:)

What great information! I cannot thank you enough! I am definately going to try to get the bungalow!

We are getting one based on input from a few who have been kind enough to post objective information. Because we love the water and the beach just getting the priority tender was really a bonus. We can be the first ones out. Plus the idea we can have some privacy, food and drink service, and a place to shower and cool off are also a draw. We won't be getting the additional picnic lunch. That said, I began watching the excursions after the 120 day mark and monitored it several times daily. They actually opened up about an hour after I had looked one morning. Just by chance I decided to check and already 1 or 2 had been booked. I think several people on our board have booked them as well. These are seasoned cruisers so when I saw they had booked, my confidence in my decision was bolstered. We have a great group. I hope you are lucky enough to get yours booked.

Hi,

We used the bungalow on a sailing last spring on the Emerald. It worked out great. Though the ship gave out mixed messages about having waiter service in the end we found out that by adding a gratuity beyond the ones for drinks that we got great service. I just went with a gut feeling and did the bungalow even though the ship did not make it seem likely we would get all of the services.

We used their golf cart to get to the bungalow and back. The space was small but adequate with fan and air-conditioning. The bugalow served as a nice way to get out of the sun. I like the beach, but don't love the sun.

We had plenty of beach area so sit around in. We treated it as we would a shore excursion. Definitely worth the money as long as you still can get the food and service.

:)

Bye,

George

Archived