Some last minute Dawn questions--help!

bragstarr

Just booked Dawn last minute and I have a few questions. Have not been on her since 2005 so I know things have (regretfully) changed regarding free dining venues, etc. I've skimmed back 6 pages and cannot find the answers to my questions--here goes:

1) Does every stateroom get robes, or only from a certain class on upward? Would rather not have to pack a robe if I don't need it.

2) I remember at some point seeing on these boards a charge for use of the indoor pool and hot tubs at the spa. When I originally went, there was no charge for this. Anyone have any insight?

3) Does anyone know when the production shows last changed? Am I still going to be seeing the same shows?

4) (And most importantly) Do they still serve that delicious banana bread? That was my 3PM mid-day snack addiction....

Just booked Dawn last minute and I have a few questions. Have not been on her since 2005 so I know things have (regretfully) changed regarding free dining venues, etc. I've skimmed back 6 pages and cannot find the answers to my questions--here goes:

1) Does every stateroom get robes, or only from a certain class on upward? Would rather not have to pack a robe if I don't need it.

2) I remember at some point seeing on these boards a charge for use of the indoor pool and hot tubs at the spa. When I originally went, there was no charge for this. Anyone have any insight?

3) Does anyone know when the production shows last changed? Am I still going to be seeing the same shows?

4) (And most importantly) Do they still serve that delicious banana bread? That was my 3PM mid-day snack addiction....

Robes for Balcony cabins and up.

Bread will be there and dont worry..Bollywood will still be there also!!!! :rolleyes:

Balcony & above get robes. Suites get plush robes.

They charge per day or you can buy a weekly pass. If you have atreatment, you can use the pool & hot tubs that day fro free.

Band on the Run

South Beach Rave and of course, Bollywoooood.

Right now Gleason Magic and Dave Heenan are onboard. Patti & Jose do aa great Neil Diamond show.

And yes, the banana bread is on board.

Menus in all restaurants have changed for the better.

Have great crusie, we just did.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Archived