Stingraysailing tour

996turbos

I posted this in the port of call section but thought I might ask here also. We'll be in Grand Cayman in 4 weeks. Has anyone used Stingraysailing for a tour to stingray city? They use a catamarran and take 20-25 people at a time. How was the boat? Was the trip fun? Anyone who posts an answer gets a $14.95 steak on me (just kidding:) ) Thanks in advance!

I don't know if this is the same place, but we have used the Buccaneer, through caymanislandsdiscounts dot com, before and it was a 50' cat. Their times were great for the ship. It was a short walk (about 2 blocks) to their place. It included 2 snorkle stops and Stringray City. The trip ended at the cruise ship tender area. They only took about 20-30 people at a time. So freshing vs. the "cattle call" boats. The price was about $40 per adult. The cat was great and never felt crowded. I am bascially a non swimmer and had a great time. The "guides" were great and very patient with all of us. The snorkle equipment looked to be in great shape. Just make sure you use sunscreen, espicially on the feet (only placed we got burned).

Archived