GTY Stateroom

bazin

Just received E-Docs for 31 Oct Sailing on Navigator. Still no cabin assigned. Is it normal for RCCL to assign GTY cabins at the port? Other lines we've sailed have assiged cabin at time of issuing docs so we always had our luggage tags prior to departure.

Thanks Russ

We are going on the same cruise-changed from inside to bal. guar. and got the assisnment the next day(last wk) got deck 9 in cat. D pretty mid ship-also got both of the cabons together sooo we were happy. what cat. guar. did you get...there are lots of suites left(O:...let me know -always want to hear a good story...

Just received E-Docs for 31 Oct Sailing on Navigator. Still no cabin assigned. Is it normal for RCCL to assign GTY cabins at the port? Other lines we've sailed have assiged cabin at time of issuing docs so we always had our luggage tags prior to departure.

Thanks Russ

Did you receive your cabin assignment yet? We're in the same situation waiting for ours on November 10th TA.

How and where can you book GTY staterooms? My TA never gives me that option and I nver see it on the RCL sight. I know they are usually cheaper rooms, and I really don't care where they put me to sleep as long as it's on the ship!!!!

They don't offer them on every cruise or in every category. Usually you only find them on sailings or categories that aren't selling well. Also, they rarely show up for more than 2 people, usually RCCL will only you to book a guarantee as a double so they won't show up if you are booking for 3 or more people.

How and where can you book GTY staterooms? My TA never gives me that option and I nver see it on the RCL sight. I know they are usually cheaper rooms, and I really don't care where they put me to sleep as long as it's on the ship!!!!

Thanks,

Janet

Check the RCL site. Go through the motions of making a reservation. This is why I always book myself and keep control of reservation until the week before final payment. If a TA offers a perk I want I will transfer my reservation after I've got it just the way I want it.

Archived