Baby sitting question ?

Tika

I checked the thread forums but got bounced. We just want to know, if needed, are baby sitters available on board? Family cruise on the Caribbean Princess is in the makings and one of the children is too young to attend the Kid Zone.

No, Princess doesn't have private babysitting, sorry. I'm not a parent, but it seems like this is something that would be really popular if they did have it.

Now, if you'd like to pay my way, I'd be delighted to come with y'all and babysit the kids for no charge. Because that's the kind of self-sacrificing person I am. . .

I checked the thread forums but got bounced. We just want to know, if needed, are baby sitters available on board? Family cruise on the Caribbean Princess is in the makings and one of the children is too young to attend the Kid Zone.

Sorry, Princess does not provide any type of babysitting either in a group or private stateroom setting.

Some cruise lines provide in cabin babysitting and group sitting, but Princess doesn't provide anything like that. If the children aren't old enough to go to the kids program, you have no other options, the child must be with a parent or other adult at all times.

No, Princess doesn't have private babysitting, sorry. I'm not a parent, but it seems like this is something that would be really popular if they did have it.

Now, if you'd like to pay my way, I'd be delighted to come with y'all and babysit the kids for no charge. Because that's the kind of self-sacrificing person I am. . .

What a saint!!! :)

Archived