Gift for my fiance

SayingIDo

Absolutely! My friend just did a boudoir book for her fiance and she showed it to me. The pictures are really nice and it in no way was trashy. They took some pictures of her in a bikini top and a short denim skirt, some in a nightie, some cute tanks and bikini. I thought they were very well done. I asked her if she was embarrassed to be posing for them and she said she chose a female photographer and she was fine...she did say that she didn't think she could have done it with a male photographer though! Good luck and I am sure your future hubby would love them!

Barbie

I am planning on doing boudoir pictures and giving them to him as a gift. It is definitely something I wouldn't normally do, which will make it an even nicer gift for him ;) I have never heard of anyone regretting doing them, and have only heard positive experiences and that it does wonders for your self-esteem.

I am planning on doing boudoir pictures and giving them to him as a gift. It is definitely something I wouldn't normally do, which will make it an even nicer gift for him ;) I have never heard of anyone regretting doing them, and have only heard positive experiences and that it does wonders for your self-esteem.

Esbie11 - have you found someone in the GTA that you are going to use? I was thinking about it as well...not sure if I have time now, but still considering it. BTW, do you hang out on the Weddingbells.ca boards? They are pretty good, lots of Canadian info.

Esbie11 - have you found someone in the GTA that you are going to use? I was thinking about it as well...not sure if I have time now, but still considering it. BTW, do you hang out on the Weddingbells.ca boards? They are pretty good, lots of Canadian info.

I'm confused. What does GTA stand for? I have never heard of that other board, but I am not Canadian:p I have just started to look into photogs here in Vegas where I live, but many of them are expensive. You may still have time to do it...depending on how quickly you can schedule with a photog. I think if you can get them done soon they will probably be able to get you the pics before your wedding.:)

We are doing a trash the dress session in the port of Jamaica instead of the BD shoot but I love the pics I have seen of other girls. It's a great idea.

I am getting my fiance a bottle of SoCo for him and his GM to enjoy and a pair of boxers that say "I'm getting lucky tonight". We are on a tight budget since we are paying for the wedding ourselves so these are outside of the box which is totally us!

I'm confused. What does GTA stand for? I have never heard of that other board, but I am not Canadian:p I have just started to look into photogs here in Vegas where I live, but many of them are expensive. You may still have time to do it...depending on how quickly you can schedule with a photog. I think if you can get them done soon they will probably be able to get you the pics before your wedding.:)

Rats! I mixed you up with another bride who is in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), near me! Oops, sorry!

Anyhow, there are Americans on the other board as well, it just has a lot more Canadian content. Everyone is welcome...:)

I thought about not posting my gift because I know ALOT of brides wouldn't approve...but here goes

I am hiring him a private stripper for his bachelor party.

We've been together for 12yrs, have all that we want or need, we are not jealous people what so ever, and I want him to have a blast with "the boys". This will defiantly start their "Bourbon Street" night out right!

After reading the posts and speaking to one of my better friends (whos a guy) I have opted to schedule a session with a place here in Nashville for the pictures. Boudoir photos is all that she does, and it is an older lady so I think I can do it:) I think my worry came when his best friend was like "what is he going to do with them?" She isn't that expensive and for about 200 I get 4 outfit changes, and a accordion frame with pics in it for him. Plus I can order extras. Now I just have to decide on tasteful poses and schedule the appt this week. Hes an officer for the local police department so I think I will implement his uniform for part of them if I can smuggle them from the house.

As for the stripper, you go girl! I would do it, but he and his buddies are going out in the woods for the weekend... nudity and ticks don't mix:) But I have been trying to get him to go to a strip club with me... jealousy is not a real concern where strippers are involved. Just with the ex:)

Good luck to yall... and once I get the session done I will let you know how it turned out.

Trish

Off topic, but I'm in Nashville as well Trish! :)

Well hello neighbor:) Maybe you have heard of the lady doing them... her name is Jan and she runs "Nearly Naughty". Shes an older lady and the only pics she does are boudoir photos. I am slotted to get them done, but I haven't been able to find anyone who has had them done by her to ask. She just opened up her studio here, previously she was in Cadiz, KY.

Well hello neighbor:) Maybe you have heard of the lady doing them... her name is Jan and she runs "Nearly Naughty". Shes an older lady and the only pics she does are boudoir photos. I am slotted to get them done, but I haven't been able to find anyone who has had them done by her to ask. She just opened up her studio here, previously she was in Cadiz, KY.

I haven't heard of her, but most of my friends are guys, so that's probably part of why. I'm sure she'll do a great job!

Just to chime in...

I had my B-Pics done last week and it was a BLAST!!! At this point, who cares what he does with them - I have them to look back on and appreciate what I look like now.

That sounded way selfish but what I am trying to say is enjoy it! Do them party for yourself too! When else would you get the chance??

Ash

We are doing a trash the dress session in the port of Jamaica instead of the BD shoot but I love the pics I have seen of other girls. It's a great idea.

I am getting my fiance a bottle of SoCo for him and his GM to enjoy and a pair of boxers that say "I'm getting lucky tonight". We are on a tight budget since we are paying for the wedding ourselves so these are outside of the box which is totally us!

LOL - I really LOVE the boxer idea - my fiance and I are also on a super tight budget (paying for the whole thing ourselves, too), so unfortunately we cant get eachother gifts unless the total bill is under $50.

I may have to steal the boxer idea from you ;) , if that's alright of course . . . that will leave just enough money for the "Under New Management" t-shirt.

You're a genius MrsBtoBe!

Archived