Dress Code 2nd Seating Dinner?

AlanAD62

Hi All,

What is the dress code/proper attire male and female for 2nd seating dining on RC Enchantment of the Seas? (not including formal night).

Do most dress in long pants (males)...or can nice shorts be worn w/ polo shirts?

Need help w/ female attire as well.

Thanks!

Hi All,

What is the dress code/proper attire male and female for 2nd seating dining on RC Enchantment of the Seas? (not including formal night).

Do most dress in long pants (males)...or can nice shorts be worn w/ polo shirts?

Need help w/ female attire as well.

Thanks!

It's the same as the 1st seating.....collared shirt and slacks for men, and capri's and top for women or a sundress will do just fine as well. Shorts are not encouraged in the dining room.

and capri's and top for women will do just fine

I must disagree with that statement. Capri's won't do 'just fine' at any time as far as I am concerned. Well, unless maybe digging for clams.

This is, of course, only my opinion, and has nothing to do with RCI dress policy or suggested dress for the dining room.

I just hate capri's.:D

Sorry, just wanted to throw that in there.;)

Carry on.

I must disagree with that statement. Capri's won't do 'just fine' at any time as far as I am concerned. Well, unless maybe digging for clams.

This is, of course, only my opinion, and has nothing to do with RCI dress policy or suggested dress for the dining room.

I just hate capri's.:D

Sorry, just wanted to throw that in there.;)

Carry on.

you can throw that in their, fine by me ;) But you know as well as I do that there are very nice capri's (that I happen to own a few) and there is the cotton easily wrinkled kind. The dining room is full of us ladies wearing both kinds. You can hate capri's no skin off my back!!

If the OP is talking about wearing shorts in the dining room, I especially think that capri's will work for them :)

you can throw that in their, fine by me ;) But you know as well as I do that there are very nice capri's (that I happen to own a few) and there is the cotton easily wrinkled kind. The dining room is full of us ladies wearing both kinds. You can hate capri's no skin off my back!!

If the OP is talking about wearing shorts in the dining room, I especially think that capri's will work for them :)

There is only one reason that someone would hate Capris. ;) :D

Hey Fitzy....

OK, I may be having a blond moment ......explain if you will not get in "trouble" what that reason is. If you can't no worries :p man-pri's?? :D

I like man-pris. lol. I have several. H&M has some nice ones. 2 more weeks until Mexico. YAY!

Almost anything (except shorts and flip-flops (the rubber kind!) is fine for casual evenings. Most women will wear capris, skirts, sundresses. Most men will wear docker-type slacks and a golf/polo shirt.

Of course, you'll find that the women almost always look better than the men--heels, jewelry...something to give them that extra "oomph"!--I mean, everyone wants to look their best, even in "casual-wear"!

Almost anything (except shorts and flip-flops (the rubber kind!) is fine for casual evenings. Most women will wear capris, skirts, sundresses. Most men will wear docker-type slacks and a golf/polo shirt.

Of course, you'll find that the women almost always look better than the men--heels, jewelry...something to give them that extra "oomph"!--I mean, everyone wants to look their best, even in "casual-wear"!

I feel the same way about casual night. I dress it up a bit on those nights as well. :)

2 weeks until Me-hee-co!!!!!!!!!!! Betcha can't wait ;)

I need it so bad. I have not been on vacation since January. :mad: 10 days in Mexico. Imagine the tequila I will consume. :p

So what are you planning on doing for January cruise since Monarch will be gone? Anything?

I need it so bad. I have not been on vacation since January. :mad: 10 days in Mexico. Imagine the tequila I will consume. :p

So what are you planning on doing for January cruise since Monarch will be gone? Anything?

Just got back from Vegas for my b-day with Beck and Chris, and back to Vegas in January :p:p

okay....how about shorts on the pool deck eating pizza instead of the dining room? <grin>

I dress up enough five days a week....already:)

Don't worry. You can be casual in the main dining room on non-casual nights. Just no shorts. But you don't have to dress up. And you can always eat in the Windjammer for more casual dining. They might even have some of the dining room menu. And you can wear shorts there. Just relax and enjot, and don't let the dress code stress you out. I never do. And i always get along in the dining room just fine.

Just got back from Vegas for my b-day with Beck and Chris, and back to Vegas in January :p:p

We were thinking of Vegas for my b-day too. lol. Too funny! My b-day falls over MLK day, so it might be busy there. We were gonna go 1/16-19. How about you?

We were thinking of Vegas for my b-day too. lol. Too funny! My b-day falls over MLK day, so it might be busy there. We were gonna go 1/16-19. How about you?

well, FIRST, I have to talk Andy into it, because we lost a ton of money on our trip. (chris won over $700....lucky you know what !)

We won't be going with B and C, just us. We have a free room at the G. Nugget where we usually stay, and we always go up early Friday morning until mid afternoon Saturday. Maybe we can go that weekend, I will let you know. Depends on Andy and my son's hockey schedule, I will totally keep you posted on that!

Have a great day Fitzy!!!:)

well, FIRST, I have to talk Andy into it, because we lost a ton of money on our trip. (chris won over $700....lucky you know what !)

We won't be going with B and C, just us. We have a free room at the G. Nugget where we usually stay, and we always go up early Friday morning until mid afternoon Saturday. Maybe we can go that weekend, I will let you know. Depends on Andy and my son's hockey schedule, I will totally keep you posted on that!

Have a great day Fitzy!!!:)

We stayed at the G Nugget last time, but I don't think we will be staying again. I think we will do MGM this time. I love their pools. Not that we need pools in January. lol.

Archived