Miami Hotels???

JJHNLC

DW and I stayed pre-cruise earlier this year at the Miami Mart airport hotel and were very pleased with the accomodations. Hotel resturant prices were a bit high, as is usually the case, but overall we liked the room. We were bumped from our flight upon return and the airline put up up for the night at, where else but the Miami Mart. They have free shuttle to the airport on the half hour usually.

DW and I stayed pre-cruise earlier this year at the Miami Mart airport hotel and were very pleased with the accomodations. Hotel resturant prices were a bit high, as is usually the case, but overall we liked the room. We were bumped from our flight upon return and the airline put up up for the night at, where else but the Miami Mart. They have free shuttle to the airport on the half hour usually.

This hotel is full Jan 17. I wonder if something is going on in the area that weekend.

This hotel is full Jan 17. I wonder if something is going on in the area that weekend.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=840644

A list of important South Florida dates and a link to the GMCVB calendar of events.

Just an FYI, January is peak season for South Florida. Everything everywhere is expensive.

Archived