Little things mean alot ~~

Martita B.

Perry & Richard

I was so happy to read your posting!:p We've missed hearing from you.

Yes, didn't we have a grand Pride Crossing? Please think about booking the Spirit TA Cross (Ft Laud to Lisboa) for March 2010. As you've probably heard the Pride will go to Asia and the Spirit will come home (Nov. 2009) We're planning a grrrreat reunion! Plus having 'oodles of breadsticks, bottles of Champagne and warm chenille "blankie's" ~~~

Happy Sailing

Martita B.

M,

This is a great thread. Thanks for initiating it.

I had a wonderful little experience on Pride as we were crossing the North Sea from Norway to Scotland this past September. The weather was extremely stormy, but I was feeling ok and decided to chance going to the Veranda for breakfast. Quite a challenge crossing that 10 feet of open deck. There were a total of 5 of us there at about 8:30am, extremely rare. But all was ok, had breakfast with only a bit of difficulty: the table stayed stationery but my chair kept sliding sideways. When I got up to leave, the maitre d' called out my name and told me to stay put. He sent a waiter over, who proceeded to bring me into the kitchen and then down a service elevator so that I wouldn't have to brave the outdoor deck. What a treat, the best Seabourn exclusive experience I have had in years!!!

Gigismom

Sky Grill was available nearly every day on our recent Pride cruise and was popular to many.

Crina is indeed leaving Seabourn. She will get married and will live in France.

I took some photos of her (and very nice captain Anderssen) while she "did" her final Club member evening and even was emotional about that!

Marja

Archived