Veendam & Bermuda from NYC

FIRELT5

Can anyone who has booked give us an estimate on what the prices may run for a balcony, midships stateroom? We are Celebrity cruisers but would try this & keep our fingers crossed about hurricanes...

On our land vacation in June one yr it rained every day--with little change.. Is Aug also a rainy time of yr there?

• 1 month later...

This is good news...

It'll be interesting to see how many overnights Celebrity plans for Bermuda. I know that the HAL Veendam plans on 4 nights. The NCL Dawn does 3 overnights.

I'll also be interested in price differences between Celebrity Summit and HAL Veendam.... :)

• 4 weeks later...

I had a "chat" with HAL CEO Stein Kruse and he said the Bermuda plan is for 3 overnights. The first overnight will be in St. George's, then 2 nights in Hamilton. He didn't give the port times, but hopefully it will be close to 4 full days in Bermuda. Although this itinerary is not unexpected, it was not known that St. George's would be the 1st port. The 3 overnights is better than the 2 overnights offered by NCL on the Dawn.

Archived