Info needed re Golden P to Hawaii, Minisuite

Bustaty

Thank you, yes, I did mean that. We have had a Caribe deck and while it definitely is good size, we had table and 2 chairs and 2 'lounge' type chairs, but not what I call loungers, where you can stretch right out. This was on the Crown P.

So I have been looking at 727 on Emerald deck but don't know the dimensions of this cabin.

We have had cabins on Caribe deck on the Golden Princess before and we had two loungers on our balcony as well as a table and two chairs. We asked our cabin steward for the second lounger and we had plenty of room. We were in C330. The balcony is half covered and I love them. This way you can get sun or not as you please. If you choose a minisuite they are only on Emerald and Dolphin decks. The emerald balconies are covered but you are right over the show lounge and the guy on board the ship who books cruises recommended against those for us. The ones on dolphin deck are not covered at all but you get a much larger cabin than the ones on Caribe deck which have the nicer balcony.

Thank you, yes, I did mean that. We have had a Caribe deck and while it definitely is good size, we had table and 2 chairs and 2 'lounge' type chairs, but not what I call loungers, where you can stretch right out. This was on the Crown P.

So I have been looking at 727 on Emerald deck but don't know the dimensions of this cabin.

I've been in cabins on Caribe deck and found that if I use the 2nd chair for my feet, I can lounge back as comfortably as I want.

E727 is a mini-suite on Emerald deck: it's fully covered and has a smaller balcony than the Caribe cabin although you get a sitting area with a couch and 2nd TV. My sister and brother-in-law had E727 on the Crown Princess this past July and I had E725. We loved the location: very private and quiet.

Archived