Rhapsody's on her way !!!!!

Pacific Sandy

Hi - Rhapsody's officially on her way to OZ !!!

She stopped here in Victoria on her way to Hawaii on Sept. 20th.

Of course, we had to go and say "Hello" !!!!! She looked great.

Can't wait to see her again in Oz in 68 days !!!!

Sandra

Thanks Sandy,

Pity she dosen't have a webcam to capture the journey. I am awaiting Rhapsody too, with 2 cruise events to enjoy in January and April.

I guess this means our cruise season is about to start.

Dawn Princess and HAL Volendam departed in the past week, now Rhapsody. Diamond Princess has also departed the US, but is doing a couple of Asian cruises on her way down. Millennium departs Mexico on 6th October.

While spending a couple of days in Sydney prior to Rhapsody, we will have the opportunity to see most of these ships up close before we board (except Dawn Princess). We will be taking lots of memory cards with us.

When is the Rhapsody in sydney for the first time? Is anyone meeting up for a "look see?"

Sydney Ports is showing as 5am on 18th October. We will wait till it's our morning to board - added to the magic last time, and hopefully it will again.

Col and Di are on this cruise. As is Eve from my Pacific Sun cruise last year. There are a few CC's on this one.:)

Hey, J, I have still not completely given up on joining the round Australia cruise you are going on... will have to keep looking for a great last minute deal to get Peter motivated... fingers xxx my forthcoming cruise is as good as last year with you, Wendy and Dave and Ross and Rosie

xx

TAs are having a look see on the night of 18th October, but not sure if they are staying onboard

Our TA is one of the ones having a look see and said they disembark at normal time on the 19th, after an over nighter to no where.

PS we're also one of the "trail blazers" for the new season downunder:D

Good the 19th is a Sunday so we may get down to the harbour.

Who is on the first cruise?

Hi Karon,

I'm on the first cruise (19th October). There are about 44 cc'rs meeting up for our Meet & Mingle and they all seem like a great crowd.

I'm sure many of us will be posting reviews (and photo's if I can work out how) so that cc'rs travelling after us will have a good idea of what she (ROS) is like.

Not long now, it's sooooooooo exciting

Cheers

Maria:)

Archived