What not to miss in St.Thomas for first timers

ajj0624

Well I honestly can't say much about St. Thomas, but when we stopped there we did the full day catamaran cruise to St. John and it was definitely one of my favorite excursions ever!

Since shopping is not really on the top of my list I can't say much about it, but certainly the beach at St. John was one of the most fabulous beaches I have ever been too (and I am a beach person!).

Happy cruising and have a wonderful time in St. Thomas!

VB1

did you book the catamaran with the cruise ship? I wonder about taking the ferry but a catamaran would be wonderful! i am investigating this for my mom and their friends. They go Jan 10th

Does any one know how long Sonny Liston tour is??

should be an almost all day tour. he picks you up for shopping downtown. then picks you up in a designated area downtown--off for a two hour tour of the island...then 2 hours at the beach--- then back to the ship

• 3 weeks later...

Venusbello1,

We are going to St Thomas in January and were thinking of the Catamaran Tour thru RCCL, but one question, they say you can snorkel or go to the beach, do you have to swim from the catamaran to get to the beach or do they dock close enough for you

to get onto the beach ?

Archived