Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Port Canaveral - 5 Days - Senior Rate $418 + $74 = $492 Total

Nov 12th - Interior, Aft, Riviera Deck 1, Rm 209

Nov 26th - Carnival will select room

thanks for all your posting but i can't reiterate enough, that many of us subscribe to this thread and get notifications through email.

if you put the name and date of the ship in the TITLE, we will NOT get that information in our email. we will then have to go to the website, log in and look up the post.

PLEASE post all pertinent information in the body of the message.

Thanks and Happy Cruising!

thanks for all your posting but i can't reiterate enough, that many of us subscribe to this thread and get notifications through email.

if you put the name and date of the ship in the TITLE, we will NOT get that information in our email. we will then have to go to the website, log in and look up the post.

PLEASE post all pertinent information in the body of the message.

Thanks and Happy Cruising!

I subscribe, too. But this is in the Email I get from Cruise Critic:

Don't miss anything! Please visit the above thread to view the newest messages that have just been posted as this will be the ONLY notification until you visit the forum again.

Seems to me that if someone does not go to the site when they get the email, they will not get any more emails until they do go to the site. ??

Rich

You remind me of a fellow employee who I told needed to send me her request in an email. She said, "But that's extra typing." ;)

I don't know if this is considered a deal, but I booked the Navigator of the Seas today for a 6 night Western Caribbean cruise on Feb 12th for $828 single supplement for a promenade room. From looking at the pictures, I'm looking forward to it. They also had regular inside cabins for $709.

I'm going solo on the 11/10 10 day Explorer cruise from Bayonne to Labadee, San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Martin. I got a great deal on a promenade the day of final payment, but prices have dropped again - $879 incl single supplement (about 155%) for an inside guarantee + $104.49 port taxes. Great CC group on this sailing. All the insides are on decks 6-10.

4 night Celebrity Millennium- from Miami- October 27- $341.00 total (inside)

5 night Celebrity Millennium- from Miami- October 22- $385.00 total (inside) plus $100 for O/V or $200 for balcony.

I might consider this deal if air is reasonable. I need a vacation so bad!

Edited by Lusitano

The Carnival Glory leaving this Sat. (9/17) on a 7 day Canada cruise there are some really good prices especially for Seniors (55+) or Military.

These are 200% suppliments but are pretty good prices for NY sailings.

Military: 1A Cabin -> $648 (274 X 2 + 100 taxes/fees)

Senior: Inside (Not sure of cat.) -> $698 (299pp x 2 + 100 taxes/fees)

4 night Celebrity Millennium- from Miami- October 27- $341.00 total (inside)

5 night Celebrity Millennium- from Miami- October 22- $385.00 total (inside) plus $100 for O/V or $200 for balcony.

I might consider this deal if air is reasonable. I need a vacation so bad!

I might even do the 5 day b2b (10 days) in a balcony for $1160.00. Just need to check with my doctor about traveling. If he gives my the thumbs up, I'm going!