Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

I emailed Cruiseplum to let them know they'd posted incorrect prices for their post yesterday at 3 pm. I got a response that they had corrected it so I went to the Celebrity website and their prices for 1 in a cabin are now TRIPLE the regular rate. Something crazy is going on for sure!

Celebrity's website often will show a sale price (for 2 in a cabin) but when you select to have just 1 in the cabin it does not offer the sale price but rather 2X the "brochure" price. I suspect that's what you see. I'm told if you call Celebrity they will generally give you the cabin at 2X the sale price though, but I have never tried it myself.

I don't think Celebrity's "sale" prices (even as they come up for 2 in the cabin) are very good at the moment anyhow. I do have a tendency to keep an eye on them, almost every day! Lots of times if you see a cruise is on sale for the following week's Tuesday sale, you will find it priced even lower on the weekend prior to the advertised sale date, so if you are thinking of cruising Celebrity it pays to keep an eye on those Tuesday sale prices when they post them each Friday. :)

Like the rest of you I was checking that site this morning and saw the massive list of Celebrity sailings!

I did get a couple of the May 2017 Alaska cruises to reflect the solo price as listed but most are the double pp prices :(

I have a cruise that I was watching. The price stayed consistent on cruise plum for the last several months (and is still there). The ACTUAL price went up three times and then became unavailable-- the category has been sold out since March.

Think the latest mismatch I have found is something to do with the solo prices.

As well as the Plum I use the Fish for a cross match.

Think the latest mismatch I have found is something to do with the solo prices.

As well as the Plum I use the Fish for a cross match.

I do, too. Just not for EVERY cruise I'm watching. The one cruise I'd been looking at was actually fixed yesterday, so thanks if it's due to your feedback!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by denatravels

I do, too. Just not for EVERY cruise I'm watching. The one cruise I'd been looking at was actually fixed yesterday, so thanks if it's due to your feedback!!

Don't thinks so others got the solo issues I am looking at 2pax.

another issue is the prices can miss large 55+ or loyalty discounts over the regular known discounts

the X cruise I am looking at the inside cabin has $200 off 2pax and $400 off solo rates.

Just booked one of the studio cabins on the 3/30/17 sailing of Royal's Brilliance of the Seas. 4 nights with taxes and fees came out to $394.

Been sailing solo for a while and love being able to find cruises for under $100 a night total. Sailed this same cruise last month and loved it, so grabbed this deal. The 3/16 sailing also has similar pricing for these cabins.

Just booked one of the studio cabins on the 3/30/17 sailing of Royal's Brilliance of the Seas. 4 nights with taxes and fees came out to $394.

Been sailing solo for a while and love being able to find cruises for under $100 a night total. Sailed this same cruise last month and loved it, so grabbed this deal. The 3/16 sailing also has similar pricing for these cabins.

Thanks rich52!! I just booked the 3/16/17 Brillance cruise. I'm on the Serenade of the Seas 3/27/17 but since this is a 4 day, I'm able to fit it in. First time on Brilliance and this was a great price for a solo. Woohoo!!

Thanks!! I've forwarded this to my friends... what a great deal! and I'm usually going to Tampa at some point in the winter anyway...

Lorraine

Thanks rich52!! I just booked the 3/16/17 Brillance cruise. I'm on the Serenade of the Seas 3/27/17 but since this is a 4 day, I'm able to fit it in. First time on Brilliance and this was a great price for a solo. Woohoo!!

Very nice!!! Glad I could help!!!

Just found this forum (thank you for all the good info!)....does anyone know if there's a way to force settings on ********** to one passenger?

TIA!

Maybe.... If I knew what you're talking about....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app