Adult Deck

Hurricane Girl

Not wanting to pull this thread to far OT but, we just got off the Pride and I was rather surprised to find that the F deck did not have a golf course on it, I could well be wrong here, but I thought that the reason given for no longer having to top optional deck was because the course was going in there ???

Anyways...on our cruise there was not anyone going topless (except the men) but most of the time there was only 8 - 10 people up there, it is still the best place on the ship to lay out...and we couldn't get bar service up there to save our lives, a big change from when it was the real F deck.

Glory did not put the putt-putt on the f-deck...it is directly behind it...which is level to the f-deck. On sea days the deck was at least half full & had no complaints until they did the putt-putt tourn. that is when sec. came & told everyone to put their top on. Bar service was great up there & it is very peacefull there too.

I am reminded of a beauty queen, who was built like a brick house. When she was young, she won every beauty contest everywhere, with or without clothes. Well, as nature has it, age hit, and gravity took hold. It got her so depressed that she decided to shoot herself. She went to her Dr. and asked, "Hey doc, where is my heart?" He replied, "About 2 inches below your left breast, why?" "Oh, just wondering," she stated. She went home and shot herself.......

Right in the kneecap!!!!!!:D :D :D ;)

JUST A JOKE!!!! If you would see my wife, you would know why I love this joke! Gravity hasn't gotten all the way there yet!:)

I am reminded of a beauty queen, who was built like a brick house. When she was young, she won every beauty contest everywhere, with or without clothes. Well, as nature has it, age hit, and gravity took hold. It got her so depressed that she decided to shoot herself. She went to her Dr. and asked, "Hey doc, where is my heart?" He replied, "About 2 inches below your left breast, why?" "Oh, just wondering," she stated. She went home and shot herself.......

Right in the kneecap!!!!!!:D :D :D ;)

JUST A JOKE!!!! If you would see my wife, you would know why I love this joke! Gravity hasn't gotten all the way there yet!:)

:D LOLOLOLOL

• 3 years later...

If he had his cellphone I would check youtube! Some picts get through!

On the Legend in July, had no problem at all. A group of Dads with some younger teens cut across and were rude, so I simply asked a drink guy to get security, security asked the kids to leave and informed the Dads they were the ones breaking the rules but had no problem with my toplessness.

I have not been asked once to cover up on the sundeck and we have at least 4 cruises in on Carnival since the change up. FYI- mine have not gone south and never will as long as I have my "fund"!:eek:

There was an older teenage guy who would come up and lay out every day on the sun deck. It was usually just him, myself and a couple of the dance team members. Since he was just enjoying the view and not making an ass of himself we all tolerated his presence just fine.

Sorry you were not able to enjoy all the sun deck has to offer........poo on security in this case. Live and let live!

Archived