Is milk free on NCL and can you get it anytime?

tlovesdis

I'm asking for my sister. Her daughter is 2 1/2 and a big milk drinker. Will she be able to get the baby's sippy cup filled with milk anywhere and at any time?

Thanks!

I never had a problem getting milk for my DD.

It is available throughout the day in the buffet area. In addition, it's available in the dining venues during normal operating hours. Like Nita suggested, if she needs milk late at night, you should be able to get some at the Blue Lagoon.

I'm asking for my sister. Her daughter is 2 1/2 and a big milk drinker. Will she be able to get the baby's sippy cup filled with milk anywhere and at any time?

Thanks!

In addition to the other posters advice, my advice would be to bring a few containers back from the buffet every day to store in your fridge, assuming of course you have a fridge. You can also call room service for it when you're in the cabin.

That should leave her with an uninterrupted supply! :)

In addition to the other posters advice, my advice would be to bring a few containers back from the buffet every day to store in your fridge, assuming of course you have a fridge. You can also call room service for it when you're in the cabin.

That should leave her with an uninterrupted supply! :)

i would suggest that as well. We do this juice..

Nita

Just to clarify something. There is no milk containers up at the buffet on ncl like other cruise lines. You will need to put the milk in a cup and bring it to your cabin. In august, the beverage stations were open even when there was no food being served. Just be careful a few times they mixed up what was supposed to be in the machines. For example, there was skim milk in the 1/2 and 1/2. 1/2 and 1/2 in the milk.

You will have no probably getting milk for the little ones, enjoy!!

one of the nicest things about the star: the blue lagoon.

along the aisle, toward the stores..is a self-serve area.

coffee, hot water to tea, ice tea, water, ice, glasses...and a cooler with juices (sometimes) and other things. milk can be found in this area.

when in doubt, head to the blue lagoon.

I am happy they have skimmed milk. Do they have fat free dressings? I want to save my calories for other wonderful things. Glad to hear one can get beverages all day long. At Blue Lagoon. My husband is addicted to coffee and I hate to keep paying the café

Archived