FOR PARADISE BEACH TOM. Help, RE:Recent CC transaction at your place.

FlorenceItaly

Hello Tom - We visited your establishment on 15 Oct. We just received our credit card statement and there are double charges in the amount of $55.

There were problems with the credit card machine and they stated the first charge did not go through. I have both slips, one says Reintente, for $45, as I did not add the tip yet. The bill was for $45 and $10 tip, and I also have the other slip showing that. Our cc has been double billed for $55 I am leaving for a 12 night cruise tomorrow, so could you please correspond with my husband at sschindler3@cox.net, Steve, so that we correspond with you and get it cleared up. Thank you.

Marie S

Hi Marie, I'm looking at a copy of your credit card slip and also the final printout of all credit card transactions that day. It shows only one charge for $55 USD (yours) so the problem must lie with Mastercard. The accountant thinks that the 1st unsuccessful try, "reintente", is the key to the problem. He says to complain to Mastercard, who will get back to us and our bank, we'll prove that we didn't screw up on our end, and MC will then reimburse you.

I will be e mailing your husband as well, just wanted to let the readers know that we're innocent!! Angel_anim.gif

We'll get in charge with mastercard. I didn't purposefully post on the board, I just wasn't sure how to get ahold of you. In retrospect, I should have gone to your website and emailed you from there. I wasn't thinking clearly.

I have been gone all day, just looked at the mail, and knew I needed to get this taken care of before I left TOMORROW, as I take care of the business in the family, and my dh doesn't post on the boards, etc. Thanks again.

Marie

Archived