Radiance holiday cruise canceled - email address for inquiry?

terri23

Help, please! Our 14 night Buenos Aires - Valpariaso Christmas and NY cruise has been canceled due to redeployment of Radiance. RC was offering $200 OBC and price protection to book on another RC south america cruise. We can't cruise the 2008 dates being offered; that's why we chose 2009. X has a reverse cruise from Valparaiso - Buenos Aires on the exact same dates that we had selected. However, they will not honor the OBC nor the price protection (air is $400 higher pp!!) if we switch from RC to X. Last but not least, no diamond discount. Bottom line (literally), the X cruise is costing us substantially more. That and we had Radiance 9256 - the great aft corner balcony!! Bummer!

I think it reasonable to request some OBC - if they're offering it on RC rebookings, they could just as easily apply something to our X cruise and/or provide the price protection on the airfare. Can someone recommend an email or snail mail address so that I can request some consideration on this?

Thanks in advance. yes, I know it's their right to make these changes...it's also within their capability to make things a little more palatable for affected pax. :)

Help, please! Our 14 night Buenos Aires - Valpariaso Christmas and NY cruise has been canceled due to redeployment of Radiance. RC was offering $200 OBC and price protection to book on another RC south america cruise. We can't cruise the 2008 dates being offered; that's why we chose 2009. X has a reverse cruise from Valparaiso - Buenos Aires on the exact same dates that we had selected. However, they will not honor the OBC nor the price protection (air is $400 higher pp!!) if we switch from RC to X. Last but not least, no diamond discount. Bottom line (literally), the X cruise is costing us substantially more. That and we had Radiance 9256 - the great aft corner balcony!! Bummer!

I think it reasonable to request some OBC - if they're offering it on RC rebookings, they could just as easily apply something to our X cruise and/or provide the price protection on the airfare. Can someone recommend an email or snail mail address so that I can request some consideration on this?

Thanks in advance. yes, I know it's their right to make these changes...it's also within their capability to make things a little more palatable for affected pax. :)

Try calling C&A and see what they say: (800) 526-9723

LOL Merion Mom thanks but that's where I started out this morning...two hours later I was booked on Infinity with a big dent in my wallet ;)

I went from C&A to "redeployment" to Celebrity to Resolutions. Resolutions tried to send me back to redeployment. :eek:

Long story short I got different answers to the same questions from just about everyone...but ultimately was able to transfer my RC booking to X.

So I guess I'm looking for a contact higher in the organization???

Archived