Two way radios on ship?

maui34

We do. Get good ones, not cheap ones. You'll get a lot of opinions on them, and many will say that some people are not considerate of others when using them. So be mindful of other guests when in use. They are a great way to keep contact with each other.

Well on NCL you do have ATT at sea if you set your phone up for it but it is not cheap. About $3 a min. the last time I checked they may have deals.

We took our 2 way radios on the Dawn and had decent success. We had reception from cabin on deck 5 up to pool but not sky deck. And there was some problems of we were on opposite sides of the ship. After a few days the kids became accustom to the ship and did not feel like they needed them any more. We also had enough other batteries to charge.

Has anyone ever used them. I have been on 15 cruises and never remember seeing anyone with them. No Cell phone service at sea. So my mom wants to take them with. Thanks

If you dont get good ones, you will not be able to hear good. I had mine and i got other peoples kids on them because they had super powerful ones so i put them away and forgot about using them. They are a waste unless you have expensive ones.

Archived