Grill Menu

dizneydawn

I don't remember there being a menu. They had the following daily...maybe other things as well.

Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Strips, Fries, Onion Rings, Sauteed Onions, Sauteed Mushrooms, Tortilla Chips, Chili, Cheese Sauce, and Cookies.

Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Strips, Fries, Onion Rings, Sauteed Onions, Sauteed Mushrooms, Tortilla Chips, Chili, Cheese Sauce, and Cookies.

Minute Steak Sandwiches on the Spirit and Conquest class ships. Their hot dogs smothered in Chili is very good.

Fred

Okay, was I dreaming or did they have like a grilled chicken breast sandwich at the grill? I know it's been to long since my last cruise, but jeesh! Can't wait til the end of the month when I can have my deli sandwich, grill hot dog and fries, pizza and have my dinner served by a singing waiter!!:D

PS Fred those onion rings look yummy! Are they as good as they look?

Okay, was I dreaming or did they have like a grilled chicken breast sandwich at the grill? I know it's been to long since my last cruise, but jeesh! Can't wait til the end of the month when I can have my deli sandwich, grill hot dog and fries, pizza and have my dinner served by a singing waiter!!:D

PS Fred those onion rings look yummy! Are they as good as they look?

I think they do have grilled chicken breast sandwiches also. The onion rings are good.

Fred

They still have the grilled chicken but it is by request, they don't just make up a bunch of them. I LOVED the chicken fingers and onion rings last week!!!! They also have potato salad cole slaw and mac salad.

Potato Salald and Cole slaw at the Grill??? or was it over by the buffet area? Also what ship was this on?

Fred

Potato Salald and Cole slaw at the Grill??? or was it over by the buffet area? Also what ship was this on?

Fred

They have had it on every ship I've been on at the grill... generally right where the trays are... several cold salads (well, they are supposed to be cold :p LOL)

They have had it on every ship I've been on at the grill... generally right where the trays are... several cold salads (well, they are supposed to be cold :p LOL)

Ok, I do remember now on the Elation, Paradise its off to the left side of the grill towards the center of the whole food station.

Fred

Nothing like deep fat fried Veggie Burgers, shoulda had a V-8. I can't believe they would prepare veggie burgers in a ff fryer :eek:

LOL, most veggie burgers that are commercially prepared are not necessarily "healthy"... they just don't contain meat :p Commercially prepared veggie burgers generally, unless stated that they are broiled, etc, are typically fried either in a fryer or pan fried... I learned that the hard way :p LOL

I was upset when I saw them take my veggie burger out of the FF fryer!! :mad:

Yuck they contaminated the french fries with veggies........

actually I just wondered if you were upset because they were cooked in oil which kinda negates the healthy aspect of the vegburg or if you didn't like that they were cooked where the chicken strips were?

I was wanting to look at the menu for the grill, the area where fries and hambergers are served, does any one know where I can find one? The site I have for menus (wiki) does not have it??:confused:

Thanks!

And see...

Part of the reason for that, is that there is no absolute "set" fleetwide grill menu.

Each ship, sailing, and grill has the option to change things up.

The mainstays will be the typical hamburger, hotdog, french fries.

Beyond that, each sailing can adjust as necessary.

Other options can be veggie burgers (I've never had one deep fried on a Carnival ship, only freshly grilled), onion rings, various salads, cole slaw, macaroni salad, grilled mushrooms (mmmm, mmmm), shredded zucchini salad (awesome), grilled chicken sandwiches, fried chicken, as well as various desert items.

You kind of have to go with the flow, and just look forward to whatever they are serving that particular day!

Enjoy!

:D

I love me some burgers and fries on a cruise! Would it be rude to take that tub of fries back to my table? :D

Are those fries self serve? On the Triumph they just gave you a plate with a burger and fries. Had to keep going back and get in line for more fries. :)

2609984530103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

IMG_8545_800x533.jpg

Archived