Grill Menu

dizneydawn

I love the hot dogs...dont need a bun...just love the Carnival Dogs..

Reminds me of my three year old... who just loved to eat the Carnival Dogs plain! No Bun, No Ketchup.... just Dog Please!

Yuck they contaminated the french fries with veggies........

actually I just wondered if you were upset because they were cooked in oil which kinda negates the healthy aspect of the vegburg or if you didn't like that they were cooked where the chicken strips were?

I don't think a veggie burger should be deep fried. If they just put it on the grill that would have been fine.

The grilled chicken and the steak sandwich you have to ask for and it will take a little time. They don't precook these. Alot of time they are not on the menu but if you know about them you can ask. My son lived off the grilled chicken. We have been on 25 cruises and none of the ships have had chicken fingers at the grill. I guess we have been on the wrong ships! Cindy

Oh my gosh I cannot wait to get on board tomorrow and have my traditional hot dog with chili, cheese and coleslaw. And oh man if they have onion rings I will be a happy camper!

The only thing better than a chili dog for first lunch is a chicken tikka wrap which I miss so much!

For some reason, I love the Carnival hot dogs! It's one of the things that I look forward to.

Usually, my mom and I will each get a hamburger or hot dog and then get a plate of fries to share.

I don't remember if the potato salad and coleslaw were by the grill or if I went inside by the deli. I have a tendency to go to several different stations to get everything I want.

c46.jpg.9a9937cca4be26144fa6acc53380be57.jpg

Oh my gosh I cannot wait to get on board tomorrow and have my traditional hot dog with chili, cheese and coleslaw. And oh man if they have onion rings I will be a happy camper!

LOVE those onion rings! So good. And, I don't know what they do to their tortilla chips, but those things are AMAZING! :D

LOVE those onion rings! So good. And, I don't know what they do to their tortilla chips, but those things are AMAZING! :D

The tortilla chips on the Ecstasy were flour, not corn. I would make nachos with them. The had fresh pico de gallo and jalapenos. Just pour the cheese and pile on the toppings!

The tortilla chips on the Ecstasy were flour, not corn. I would make nachos with them. The had fresh pico de gallo and jalapenos. Just pour the cheese and pile on the toppings!

Yep, that's it! They are flour and I think they must be made right on the ship....always very fresh and YUMMY!

Being a vegetarian I'd be most unhappy if they were grilling the veggie burgers up there with the meat, poultry etc. Perhaps they fry them so that they're only cooked with other vegetarian options such as onion rings, fries etc. I'd rather have it cooked more healthily, but it would need to be cooked in a vegetarian friendly way - ie away from the meat.

I've never seen chicken fingers either! Boo! While DH loves chili fries with cheese, I've never eaten at the grill before, I realize now!

Is this the grill that faces the Lido pool/slide, or the one usually found in the adult pool area? That's where I usually see the hot dogs, but the nachos I usually see in the mini buffet area that faces the Lido pool/slide area.

Put me down on the dog plain no bun list, maybe because of the ocean air but the buns would either be soggy or stale and crunchy like they had been wet then dried out, just gross. I loved the fries and this was my usuall mid afternoon snack/late lunch. They were really good hotdogs. Maybe because they were essentially steamed not boiled?. Anyway, one plain dog, a few fries and a drink and I was all set until dinner.

Being a vegetarian I'd be most unhappy if they were grilling the veggie burgers up there with the meat, poultry etc. Perhaps they fry them so that they're only cooked with other vegetarian options such as onion rings, fries etc. I'd rather have it cooked more healthily, but it would need to be cooked in a vegetarian friendly way - ie away from the meat.

Just so you know...

They will usually be very conscientious of this.

They will normally grill in a separate section away from the meat.

If they don't (or if they deep fry it for whatever reason), all you have to do is nicely ask and they'll make it however you want.

Enjoy!

[quote name='RizzoLee']I've never seen chicken fingers either! Boo! While DH loves chili fries with cheese, I've never eaten at the grill before, I realize now!

Is this the grill that faces the Lido pool/slide, or the one usually found in the adult pool area? That's where I usually see the hot dogs, but the nachos I usually see in the mini buffet area that faces the Lido pool/slide area.[/QUOTE]

OH, those chicken fingers are good!

Yes, the grill is out by the main pool. I don't recall ever seeing food in the adult pool area, but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

[quote name='Catrin']Reminds me of my three year old... who just loved to eat the Carnival Dogs plain! No Bun, No Ketchup.... just Dog Please![/QUOTE]

I just got compared to a three year old!!!

Well lets see..I have a Five and a two in my age...
so subtract and you do get THREE!!

I suspect my wife would agree I act like a three year old too...

Hey..I am at 970 posts, and want to make 1000 before our Fantasy Cruise!!

[quote name='Drew B']Isn't EVERYTHING better deep fried? :p[/quote]

Don't know if it's the same everywhere but here in MN the state fair has deep fried candy bars on a stick, deep fried twinkies on a stick, deep fried oreos on a stick. So it must be true!

[quote name='gargoyle999']Don't know if it's the same everywhere but here in MN the state fair has deep fried candy bars on a stick, deep fried twinkies on a stick, deep fried oreos on a stick. So it must be true![/quote]

My fair has those too. As well as deep fried mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and veggies. Personally my favorite is the fried pickles. Not as good as Sonic Pickle'Os, but darn good anyway.

[quote name='ohiochic']The cheeseburgers and fries are awesome! I didn't see chicken fingers or onion rings on the Legend so I sure hope they have 'em on the Valor. :D[/quote]

We were on the Legend last week - and they had chicken fingers and onion rings at the Grill. Really good, too....Uh-oh - now I am back in vacation withdrawal.:(

Gotta go plan another one:D

Archived