Cabin Assignment Info

rarescrambler

Good Morning,

Where do I check online to find out when our cabin is assigned? I've already done the online check-in, but don't see anywhere where they show cabin assignment. We're in a guarantee, so I'm anxiously waiting to see if we're going to receive a visit from the "upgrade fairy". We did book through a TA, but would we still be able to see our assignment on the HAL website?

I realize cabin assignment could literally be done at the last minute, but would like to start checking, since we're leaving in 25 days :) :) :)

At the top of that on-line form / immigration form, your cabin number will be listed there -- once it is assigned.

If you don't see it right now -- it means that a cabin number hasn't been assigned to you.

Just keep checking every couple of days.

You can also pretend that you are going to book shore excursions and see if your cabin number pops up there.

When I log into the online checkin it shows as a list:

Departure Date:

Ship:

Stateroom:

Embarkation:

Disembarkation:

Then the blurb about the passes and what to do and then the table with the passengers.

We chose our cabin and so far it is what we picked. No upgrades heading our way.

When I log into the online checkin it shows as a list:

Departure Date:

Ship:

Stateroom:

Embarkation:

Disembarkation:

Then the blurb about the passes and what to do and then the table with the passengers.

We chose our cabin and so far it is what we picked. No upgrades heading our way.

You still have over 2 months -- you never know what can happen in that time.

Good luck!!

We cruise on October 24 and don't have our room assignment yet. If you sign into the online check in at the top our says "GUAR" for our room, if you then proceed to print your boarding pass it will say your category at the top right of the boarding pass. You don't have to actually print it, I choose print, but then once it is on the screen, I just look at it to see if anything has changed and then close it. The boarding pass shows we have a two category upgrade, but no specific room assignment yet so maybe it will still change.

You can also pretend that you are going to book shore excursions and see if your cabin number pops up there.

Thanks, KK. I previously tried exactly what you suggest above, just wondering if it would show anything, but it did not. So I guess we're still unassigned. No news is still good news (hopefully!):)

Thanks all, for your responses.

Thanks, KK. I previously tried exactly what you suggest above, just wondering if it would show anything, but it did not. So I guess we're still unassigned. No news is still good news (hopefully!):)

Thanks all, for your responses.

Our guarantee got assigned about 3 weeks prior (Zaandam to Alaska in July). But I've heard of assignments not happening until a few days before departure date.

Hope your assigned cabin is also a killer upgrade- ours was!

Archived