Singles Activities

My BIL has booked his first cruise, has a balcony on Indepencence when we sail this winter.

My question is, what kind of activities do they have in the Compass, etc for singles? We've always gone as a family and never paid much attention to what's listed specifically for singles:rolleyes:

He is really excited about his first cruise!!:D

Wow this fell off the first page fast.

Surely there must be some comments on what kind of singles activities he might see listed in the cruise compass:)

Yup, there were singles mixers in various lounges, although i've heard they are poorly attended. He could obviously participate in all of the other activities as well. I bet he'll meet some people and end up spending time with them. That's what we did and we had a great time!:D

Wow this fell off the first page fast.

Surely there must be some comments on what kind of singles activities he might see listed in the cruise compass:)

Yup, there were singles mixers in various lounges, although i've heard they are poorly attended. He could obviously participate in all of the other activities as well. I bet he'll meet some people and end up spending time with them. That's what we did and we had a great time!:D

I've traveled solo several times. They do generally have some singles mixers listed during the course of the cruise. I've never attended them, honestly. I tend to meet people along the way instead. And of course he can participate in all the other activities.

Archived