Long Beach Port to Lax

mm9/08/04

Please help! We will be on the Pride in Jan and flying back from Lax.I booked our flight already and the only time available was 12:35pm.I booked transfers back with Carnival and told them my time,but no one said that was not ok.But after looking and thinking Carnival posts No return flight to Lax before 12:30pm.Is it possible if we Port at 9am walk off with our own luggage and clear customs to make this flight?I am so confused as to why Carnival would allow me to book the transfer if it wasn't,but I can't miss this flight.Please help!:confused:

If you are booked with Carnival, and you have booked after 12:30 PM (which you technically have)...

They will make sure to get you there. Just make sure that you talk to the Purser and such beforehand to make sure of all information and arrangements.

Just don't wait until the day of debarkation to try and figure it out, and get to the Carnival Transfers in time.

Double check with them a couple times during the cruise, just so you are on their radar.

If you do that, I'm sure that you will be fine.

Archived