Newbies: Travel Channel. Now. Cruise Shows. All Night.

The title says it all.

If you haven't seen them a thousand times already, cruise shows rule tonight on the Travel Channel. (before the World Poker Tour comes back to reclaim its spot!)

:)

I have my DVR set up...:D ...that you so much i did not even know that they were doing this...

Just so you can feel sorry for me - the Travel channel in Canada is running a wonderful documentary on UFO sightings tonite. Yay me.

Thank goodness that I have seen them all multiple times, so I can watch the Vice Presidential Debate.

:rolleyes:

Thank goodness that I have seen them all multiple times, so I can watch the Vice Presidential Debate.

Just watched the Radiance to AK for about the 100th time :o I can never get enough of anything with "Great Cruises" in the title!!l. Program ended right in time for me to watch the debates. I'm typing and watching at the same time:p

I missed most of the debate...getting things ready to help some of my clients with Medicare related issues. Then finished that and back here to CC to see what is going on here today.

Guess after the news I may go plan back the DVR on the Alaska cruise...would like to see that one if it isn't the one I already saw. I also have to clear out the DVR of the repeats so DD can catch all of her Hannah Montana shows...:eek:

The title says it all.

If you haven't seen them a thousand times already, cruise shows rule tonight on the Travel Channel. (before the World Poker Tour comes back to reclaim its spot!)

:)

Have seen them a thousand times but since I will be on the Freedom in a few weeks, it was fun to flip over once in a while to watch it again. :)

Archived