If you want 100 shares of Carnival stock

DqALEX

No I wasn't with a group. Just me and my Family. I guess thats why your having a problem. I would have your T/A call and ask what needs to be done. You have the stock, you must get the OBC credit. Don't take no for and answer

I won't take no for an answer, but I told carnival I wasn't comfortable handing financial information to my TA!

OK two of my cruises are GROUP cruises and I had no problem.

We bought the stock at noon and by 2 pm the same day I had OBC. All I faxed was the transaction sheet from our broker showing that we purchased 100 shares of stock.

Faxed it with our name, booking #, date of sailing, ship, and cabin number.

Fax to: Research Supervisor at 305-406-8654

OK two of my cruises are GROUP cruises and I had no problem.

We bought the stock at noon and by 2 pm the same day I had OBC. All I faxed was the transaction sheet from our broker showing that we purchased 100 shares of stock.

Faxed it with our name, booking #, date of sailing, ship, and cabin number.

Fax to: Research Supervisor at 305-406-8654

thanks for your posting. I will try yet again. How did you get confirmation??? or did you?

On scottrade, you go to my account, then my positions and all my stocks show up with the amount of shares...I've been told to just print that and fax it in, but I am having zero luck so far!! Carnival has been less than helpful with this as well...

Print that and then take a black marker and mark out everything on that ONE page except your name, the carnival stock info, and your broker info. Add your booking number, sail date, cabin number, etc. and fax it on over there!

I bought mine in 2002 and have been doing it this way ever since. They get the info they need and I protect the info they don't need. I've ALWAYS gotten my stockholder credit.

Print that and then take a black marker and mark out everything on that ONE page except your name, the carnival stock info, and your broker info. Add your booking number, sail date, cabin number, etc. and fax it on over there!

I bought mine in 2002 and have been doing it this way ever since. They get the info they need and I protect the info they don't need. I've ALWAYS gotten my stockholder credit.

Thanks for the info. I thought I was doing it right, but I guess I'll do what carnival says and send it through the TA...

Thanks for the info. I thought I was doing it right, but I guess I'll do what carnival says and send it through the TA...

I've only done it once before, but I did it via email!

I sent a scan (jpg picture) of the brokerage account page that showed the date within 90 days, and at least 100 shares of CCl to:

resadmin_research@carnival.com

and I sent a CC to:

KLaguardia@carnival.com (her name is Kim)

In the body, I put my name, my booking number, my ship, and the sail date.

Hope this helps!

Gayle Snedecor

I sent a scan (jpg picture) of the brokerage account page that showed the date within 90 days, and at least 100 shares of CCl to:

and I sent a CC to:

Hope this helps!

Gayle Snedecor

Thanks for this info!!!

Just faxed mine in this am :)

Between a price change OBC and this one, we will have tips, supper club, and about $200 in drinks paid for before we step on-board.

(Which should make the other $1000 on S&S we spend easier to swallow:) )

Just faxed mine in this am :)

Between a price change OBC and this one, we will have tips, supper club, and about $200 in drinks paid for before we step on-board.

(Which should make the other $1000 on S&S we spend easier to swallow:) )

I feel the sameway. Every bit helps with the cost of my ss account. I have to pay the bill for my kids too, so there are 5 of us on that ss account. Every bit helps

and I sent a CC to:

Hope this helps!

Gayle Snedecor

We have three Carnival cruises coming up (and one is within a week).

Thanks to the advice in this thread, I bought 100 shares of CCL using some of the money in my IRA account on Friday. I e-mailed the stock transaction sheet along with the specific cruise info on Saturday and received the credit today (Tuesday). The OBC showed up on my edocs page 6.

Woo Hoo!

Mark

I finaly got my buy in yesterday in the mid 29's. I faxed over the stuff this morning.

Where would you check to see where the OBC would be posted.

I clicked on 'View My Reservation", "My Documents", and then "View".

A pdf file comes up with my electronic documentation. The next to the last page has a list of itemized charges. The onboard credit is in a block just below the itemized charges.

Mark

Totally OT, but your scuba pictures are really cool :)

I clicked on 'View My Reservation", "My Documents", and then "View".

A pdf file comes up with my electronic documentation. The next to the last page has a list of itemized charges. The onboard credit is in a block just below the itemized charges.

Mark

I faxed over my stuff yesterday and it was posted on under "My Documents" today.:D A $50 OBC = an extra dividend, + the bloggers cruise in Feb 09.

I was cutting it close with us sailing on Monday

Now to book one of those Trans-Alantic to get the $250 OBC:D

I faxed over my stuff yesterday and it was posted on under "My Documents" today.:D A $50 OBC = an extra dividend, + the bloggers cruise in Feb 09.

I was cutting it close with us sailing on Monday

Now to book one of those Trans-Alantic to get the $250 OBC:D

$250 ... now THAT'S a nice "rebate" !!!

Tom

I'm hoping it gets down to $25! I can buy at that price. Sorry, all you existing stock holders!;)

Well, I put in a buy order for 50 shars at $28, so I'll go ahead and get half of what I need if it falls. If it goes up, I'll probably just do nothing. If it then goes down again, I'll buy the other 50. I'm not worried about getting the credit for my upcoming cruise (as it is already only $50 pp/per day), but could really use it next year, as I may cruise up to 3 times.

I'm hoping it gets down to $25! I can buy at that price. Sorry, all you existing stock holders!;)

Thinking I'll be diggin' in couch cushions and running the broom handle under the dryer lookin' for money to buy some, too, at that price!:)

Well, I put in a buy order for 50 shars at $28, so I'll go ahead and get half of what I need if it falls. If it goes up, I'll probably just do nothing. If it then goes down again, I'll buy the other 50. I'm not worried about getting the credit for my upcoming cruise (as it is already only $50 pp/per day), but could really use it next year, as I may cruise up to 3 times.

Let's go one step further... let's hope for $20... I will buy a few hundred shares then.

I agree, it's ON SALE now --- as a few years down the road (barring a TOTAL collapse of the economy - AKA: depression) we will all have EASILY doubled our original investment + the enjoyment of OBC along the way. :cool:

Tom

Archived