John Heald to become a dad

jleq

WOW.... WTG.... CONGRATS........ MAZEL TOV

So thats what was making the ship rock!!!!!

BTW, how long have they been married and how old are they? I hope they're going to "home school" the child....

Heidi, I wish 4 for you no morning sickness ......the best times of my pregnancy were on a ship....

GOOD LUCK GUYS

LOL .. when I read the first post I had just finished reading the blog and John said on May15th they were having a thingy .. then I read this and though good grief they already shaved 6 days off and it took no time for the rumors to get wrong .

Then I took a deep breath and realized that would be 5/2009 .. ROFL

happy for the Healds !!!

I think he is 43 ???

wow, I did a search and you are right...lol

I remember him being our cruise director back in the 90's and he looked way older than me than and I am older than him.

Well although I never cared for his cruise director-ship...lol I hope he has a healthy baby and a wonderful time being a dad.

wow, I did a search and you are right...lol

I remember him being our cruise director back in the 90's and he looked way older than me than and I am older than him.

Can you imagine dealing with all the crazy people on a cruise ship and their complaints all the time? Must take years off your life! :p

Wow! Goes to show just about anything is physically possible. :eek:

ROFLMAO! I have not had the pleasure of sailing with John and Heidi (keep missing them as they leave the new ships just before I sail) but he seems like a really nice guy. Have to have a lot of patience and heart to do a CD job. I wish them the best. Guess he will have plenty of subject matter for his blogs for the next few months - though he never seems to be at a loss for words!

Archived