Transportation for Ecstasy in Nov

I'm trying to arrange for transportation to the cruise terminal for my sailing on the Ecstasy in November.

Has anyone been able to talk to Galveston Limo since the hurricane? I've been trying to call them and never get an answer. Are they transporting from Hobby still? Are they still in business?

What other options for 2 people to get the port.

Anyone know when the port will change from Houston back to Galveston?

You might check out EZ Cruise connection, but only a TA can book them for transportation.

I dont think anyone knows when Galveston will be open. I just had my car towed .... finally late Thursday by my insurance folks. I doubt Im the last car. I dont think anyone knows how long its going to take. The tow company said they were giving priority to cruise parking cars to get them towed out and it just was towed, that should tell you its going very slowly down there.

the ships should be back in Galveston by Late Nov. I suggest Crazy Cruise Transports, but I haven't been able to start them up yet. LOL

the transportation down there is brutal, you are almost better off renting a car and parking it at the terminal!

I just talked to them on 10/3/08 & yes they are going back into Galveston.But i believe all ships are leaving from Houston.

You actually talked to them? Wonder why I haven't been able to get an answer. Do you know if they will be handling transportation to the Port of Houston. I had already reserved with them for my booking and hoped I didn't have to cancel and find other transportation. I've used them before and liked their service.

Archived