no response from Leo the tour guide

tyson

We did a tour with Leo last year and that is the e-mail I used. Actually I had an e-mail from him not too long ago with a link that I couldn't get to work but I'm sure it was from the same e-mail address. I certainly hope everything works out...he is a great guide!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just back from a 14 day cruise with stop at Curacao where we did a tour with Leo. It was great! He goes out of his way to tailor the tour to meet your every request. Six of our eight members had a dolphin swim booked and after dropping us off at the Dolphin Academy, Leo took the other 2 back to town and to areas they specifically requested. He then picked us up after the dolphin swim and gave us a great tour around the island. We really enjoyed our tour with Leo!

Tyson, glad you heard back from Leo...I know you won't be disappointed.

dmgg...glad you had a good time too. He really is accommodating to what everyone wants to do. I sure hope to get back there sometime. I loved our tour and loved that island...of course, maybe I loved it because Leo made it so enjoyable for us.:D

Archived