Perry Grant

ottawa 204

Help! We were on a cruise with Perry Grant. We would like to purchase a DVD or Cd of his.

Thanx's L

Hi Ottawa !

As far as I know, Perry does not sell his CD's off the ship. About 6 months ago, Perry said he was working on a DVD, but I am not sure if it has been completed.

My best advice, is to find a friend who will be sailing on Constellation, and perhaps they can purchase one for you. Good luck !

Ann, do you know what sailing he might start on the Solstice?

I'm hoping it will be Nov 30th when I sail her. I saw him on the Connie a few years ago and would love to see him again.

My friends who will be sailing with me on the 30th would get a kick out of him, it would make our cruise complete.

Let us know if you find out more on this. Thanks.

I must retract my last comment. C2C tells me Perry is not moving to Solstice. Someone else here on Celebrity reported he was. Sorry about that. C2C just got off of Constellation and said as of this time, Perry is not moving to Solstice. Stay tuned.

I bought his CD on my cruise last April. Personally I am not sure he will make a DVD since they cannot be played in maost car CD players.

Hi Fblack !

On my last cruise, Perry said he was making a DVD. However, I have not heard anything further about it. Perhaps some recent passengers can update us.

• 7 months later...
Help! We were on a cruise with Perry Grant. We would like to purchase a DVD or Cd of his.

Thanx's L

Constellation, and Perry Grant, will be visiting San Diego on Dec 6th. 2009. If you're close I'm sure something could be arranged... unless you have found a source in the 8 months since you started this thread.

We have his CD and DVD. With all honesty, we love Perry and his talent, have not missed his show during our April TA, but the audio quality of his DVD is not that great. It was just a recording of his show in the theater. Waching it still brings fun memories. I wish he will make another one and better than this one. He told us in April that after his vacation in May and few weeks in June, he is returning to the Constellation till end of the year. After that he wouldn't say where he will be going. Seems that his contract is under negotiations.

• 5 months later...

Archived