Which Bungalo ? PC

Luke gs Daddy

We have one reserved, but it is my understanding that, once you are on board, they call and ask you which one you want.

I believe the question is, which one should you ask for, when they call you?

Thanks. So, which one should I pick when they call me ?

What bungalo would you try to reserve on Princess Cay some shade, easy access to the beach Or you personnel favorite ?

Thanks.

This seems to be a common question. I have been tryning to find similar information as to location and attributes. From the information in other posts the Princess excursion desk contacts you for your color preference. Maybe they are who you ask for specific information. I am hoping they call by order of reservation (we were #3) but who can tell for sure. I am cruising the Emerald next week with a stop there and we have a bungalow reserved. I will make a note to address this question as thoroughly as possible in my review. If I can attach photos I will do so then.

This seems to be a common question. I have been tryning to find similar information as to location and attributes. From the information in other posts the Princess excursion desk contacts you for your color preference. Maybe they are who you ask for specific information. I am hoping they call by order of reservation (we were #3) but who can tell for sure. I am cruising the Emerald next week with a stop there and we have a bungalow reserved. I will make a note to address this question as thoroughly as possible in my review. If I can attach photos I will do so then.

A list of the colors in order and which one is closest the water (Or bathroom) would be very helpful! :D

My father in law will need a ride in the golf cart so information on where to meet it would be lovely too. Have a wonderful time!

Luke GS Daddy, you and I are on the same cruise :D I posted to the main board trying to get us an answer but nothing so far.

I think having a bungalow will be good but I'd love to have that little bit of extra knowledge, otherwise why bother asking us for a color choice?:cool:

Go to webshots.com. Search for princess cays bungalows. There are many pictures and some you can see the name. My understanding is the bathroom is very far. Maybe let your server know your dad will need a ride at some point. It looks like they are all fairly close to the water. But somewhere I read the area into the water is rough so have water shoes of some kind. I am hoping my fins will work. This bungalow is prob. the best money we have ever spent. Have fun. When are you going?

Luke GS Daddy, you and I are on the same cruise :D I posted to the main board trying to get us an answer but nothing so far.

I think having a bungalow will be good but I'd love to have that little bit of extra knowledge, otherwise why bother asking us for a color choice?:cool:

Cool, Same cruise ! There are only three of us, DW,DS and myself. I am sure cruise time comes around we will have our questions answered. I really like the idea of having priority tenders. I do not like to W8 in long lines. If you know anyone who would like to go in on the priority tender xtra tickets let me know.

Archived