Hyatt Place FLL?

#1BradyFan

eedee, the HP continental breakfast includes - Fresh Fruit, yogurt, english muffins/bagles, biscuits & gravy, cereals, juice/milk/coffee. Nothing spectacular but it gets the job done.

Many people complain because there are no hot food items (except the gravy) such as eggs, omelets, etc.

They can be ordered but you will have to pay.

With the AC, it is positioned beside the bed & can be loud/bothersome to some people but we've had no problems.

Enjoy your stay!

Hello,

I just scored a deal on hotwire for the Hyatt Place Airport North (17th) but the actual address is on 10th. I'm staying there this Thurs March 8th 1 night for $65.00 including taxes & fees. Couldn't pass up the free shuttle & breakfast included in this rate! Then I'm going to the Bahia Mar for march 9th.

I'll post a review when I'm back from my cruise on March 20th!

Sue

Looking forward to your current comments. We'll be there the night of 3/23. I also got this via hotwire. I've heard the hotel is under new management since late last year. Our flight arrives at noon so hoping we'll get a 'good' room.

Just got off Disney Magic and was in FLL for 1 night before flight. We bid priceline and got Hyatt Place for $50. So the price was great. Location was nice and close for next day flight. The room was huge! Bed comfortable. And morning continental b-feast was perfect. The only complaint are the walls are pretty thin. Why is it that people are so loud in the hallways after midnight? I know most have had a few cocktails but come on. I know that's not the hotels fault so I would stay again. And yes that was me the extra loud one banging on your door at 5 am to remind you that some people need to be up early!

Thanks for the info. Latinhunny. And cruisegirl I will be waiting for your review. The price I'm paying almost triple what you guys got from hotwire. $170. They said this includes port shuttle.Dont know if its because I got a one bedroom that sleeps 6. Maybe I better cancel then book from hotwire

I 2nd, HMC. We booked through Valuetrips.

BTW, breakfast is included for anyone & I believe the port shuttle is free if you are a Hyatt Gold Passport member. You can sign up for free on their website. :)

Do any of you that used hotwire remember what the stars, area and amenities were for the Hyatt Place?

According to Betterbidding...

downtown/Las Olas/Port Everglades area

3*

Hyatt Place Ft Lauderdale 17th St Convention Center (aka Hyatt Place Airport North) Amerisuites

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

OR

Amenities: Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

For the people who booked through valuetrips, did you book a room that sleeps six? I tried Hotwire and they said they dont book for six

I booked on value trips and the confirmation e-mail said the room had 2 double beds as well as a sleeper sofa.

Hope this helps

I booked on value trips and the confirmation e-mail said the room had 2 double beds as well as a sleeper sofa.

Hope this helps

This helps.Thank you. I already booked through the hotel's website a couple of weeks ago, but the price is $170.00. Everyone was saying I would have come out a lot better booking through hotwire or valuetrips. Before I cancel my reservations and rebook from one of these other sites, I wanted to make sure I get the same size room. Hotwire wouldnt let me put 6 persons into the search engine. It said I exceeded the amount. With Valuetrips, I have to send my credit card information in. Then they let me know within 3 days if they have available rooms. If you dont mind me asking? What is the price of your reservation?

Based on my group's experience there we would never stay there again. Hopefully things are a lot better there since new management has taken over. Here is a link to the review I posted on trip advisor back in May of last year. It's the review posted by "finoky" which is me.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34227-d87424-r110605701-Hyatt_Place_Ft_Lauderdale_Airport_North-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

Based on my group's experience there we would never stay there again. Hopefully things are a lot better there since new management has taken over. Here is a link to the review I posted on trip advisor back in May of last year. It's the review posted by "finoky" which is me.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34227-d87424-r110605701-Hyatt_Place_Ft_Lauderdale_Airport_North-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

It was posts like this that had me extremely worried (everywhere I looked there were more negative than postive reviews). I got the Hyatt on Priceline so had to stick with it.

I was very relieved when we got there. Obviously the new management is doing a great job. I would definitely recommend this hotel

It was posts like this that had me extremely worried (everywhere I looked there were more negative than postive reviews). I got the Hyatt on Priceline so had to stick with it.

I was very relieved when we got there. Obviously the new management is doing a great job. I would definitely recommend this hotel

Good to know that things have improved.

We stayed there in 2011 and again this past Jan (are booked for 2013 already). Last Jan, under the new managment things were great. Employee's, service and facilities are above average for the price. I also recommend it.

Archived