Hyatt Place FLL?

#1BradyFan

Hi,

Haven't stayed at the Fll hotel, but stayed at a Hyatt Place in Secacus, NJ and loved it. Wonderful beds, sitting area, nice breakfast with Starbucks Coffee. I booked 2 nites there 1 before and 1 after. There are other posting about the Hyatt do a search.

Marsha:) :cool:

I stayed at this property twice when it was Amerisuites

and I LOVE the location:D

Now a Hyatt and I just got it on Hotwire for a total

of 88.93:D.

It is near all the Harbour Shops with lots of restaurants

in the neighborhood too!

Bill, doesn't sound like it was too nice:eek: ....I am surprised

because the entire place was supposed to have been basically

gutted and a brand new arena put in.

Lois R thanks for the info!! I know that quite a few people on my sailing are staying here. I'm booked for October 23rd so #1Brady Fan I will be there after you. But if you are posting online, give some feedback.

Happy sailing!!

We stayed there last May and are staying there again later this month. It's fine for one night pre cruise. They have a shuttle that will pick you up at the airport, small pool, continental breakfast and shuttle to the port. Very clean, all remodeled. Lot's of stores and restaurants nearby. Don't worry, I'm pretty picky and I'm fine there for one night. If we were staying for more than a day and I wanted to hang out at the hotel pool or have a bar then I would stay elsewhere.

We've stayed at Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport N. and loved it. It has

just been refurbished and the rooms are clean and beautiful with very

comfortable beds and sitting area and have a safe and flat screen TV. The shuttle service both from the airport and to the ship was fast and dependable. Add in the free breakfast and you can't beat the deal.

We've booked it for two more nights in December and have recommended

it to lots of friends. Enjoy!!!

Thanks everybody!

It is me & my sis traveleing and we are not too picky- as long as we have a couple of shops we will be happy:p

and somewhere nearby to get a bottle of Captain then we are all set-

2 weeks from today- we are soooo excited.

Have a GREAT Day :D

Sherri

• 3 years later...

We stayed at a Hyatt Place elsewhere and had a problem because I need someone to help with our luggage. Does Hyatt Place have bell men? Any hotel comparable that does?

Anything special happening in FLL the weekend of December 2? I've been bidding on Priceline and my bids much higher than usual are being rejected.

Hi,

It was almost 3 yrs ago since we stayed at the FLL Hyatt Place it was very nice. Close to stores and places to eat. If I were you I'd call and ask about someone helping with the luggage. I now live in the Delray Beach area there is always something going on down here. Google FLL and I'm sure things will pop up. We got it on Hotwire I dod remember that...Now that I live down in So. Fl. I don't need to use hotels anymore before our cruises. Hope I helped you out a little bit..

Marsha;)

• 2 weeks later...

We just stayed at the Hyatt Place N. on October 21st and will never stay there again. My daughter's room had ants crawling in her bed. The hotel knocked off $50 and moved her to another room. Another couple in our group had the same problem with their room and had to move. We had to wait for 30 minutes while they checked us in and when my husband went down later to get a snack, he had to wait another 30 minutes to be waited on. They ended up giving him the snacks for free, but not very good service.

In my opinion the rooms are not worth what you pay for them. Way overpriced hotel.

Elaine

We stayed at a Hyatt Place elsewhere and had a problem because I need someone to help with our luggage. Does Hyatt Place have bell men? Any hotel comparable that does?

Anything special happening in FLL the weekend of December 2? I've been bidding on Priceline and my bids much higher than usual are being rejected.

Most 3 star hotels don't have bellmen, but I think Riverside Hotel does. Otherwise, look at 4 star hotels if you need this service.

We are at the Hyatt Place North right now. I can honestly say no weird smells or creepy crawly from the reviews i have read. But the fan in the room is really loud. Could barely hear the tv. Even if the fan is on low already. Location is really convinient close to alot of things. But for the price we paid. Its already a deal.

We are at the Hyatt Place North right now. I can honestly say no weird smells or creepy crawly from the reviews i have read. But the fan in the room is really loud. Could barely hear the tv. Even if the fan is on low already. Location is really convinient close to alot of things. But for the price we paid. Its already a deal.

Thanks for the input. Won this on priceline for Jan. and there are so many mixed reviews. What is your room #?

• 3 months later...
Is the Hyatt 66 same as the Hyatt Place on 17th street?

No. We have the Hyatt Place booked pre-cruise and they Hyatt Pier 66 post cruise. I am curious to hear some recent reviews of both places.

I just booked Hyatt place today for August pre-cruise. I'm interested to hear feedback also. I have been on Tripadvisor all evening reading up on reviews and i'm getting so many mixed messages. Everyone seems to complain about the loud air conditioner and the breakfast. Everyone agrees that it's in a prime location. Mixed messages on the cleanliness and the shuttle service.:confused::confused:

Hello,

I just scored a deal on hotwire for the Hyatt Place Airport North (17th) but the actual address is on 10th. I'm staying there this Thurs March 8th 1 night for $65.00 including taxes & fees. Couldn't pass up the free shuttle & breakfast included in this rate! Then I'm going to the Bahia Mar for march 9th.

I'll post a review when I'm back from my cruise on March 20th!

Sue

Archived