Current Celebrity Officers/ Cruise Staff

Longboysfan

Does anyone have a list - link of the current -Celebrity cruise staff and offices for all the ships at sea?

Thank you.

Information has been sparse, but here is the latest:

WhosOnboard.jpg

Do you know where Damien O'Connor is? He used to be on the Galaxy but he is not listed. Anyone recently back and can give any insight?

Also, what about the F&B Manager, Gianni? Both were great.

Hello C2C,

Thanks for updating the "who's where" chart, its really filling up. By chance would you know if Rafael Bernardini who is Hotel Manager on Constellation is the same Rafael who was on Millenium as Specialty Restaurant manager back in 05. I could certainly see him reaching the position of Hotel Manager, he was eXcellent at his job.

Moderators & C 2 C --

Is there any reason why C 2 C's database can't be turned into a sticky??

I can never remember where to find it and somebody is always asking for the information. Maybe having it as a sticky will help C 2 C keep the info up to date since more people will know where to find it and can help him with the info.

Just a thought.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got off the Galaxy. We started with one Master and I believe it was in Mykonos on the second day that he got off and we got a different one. The one on the ship when we left was Panagiotis Mantzavinos. I do not know why we had the switch.

The CD, Stewart Turnbull, who was great by the way, go off with us in Rome and is on holiday until his new assignment on the Mercury in December.

I asked a number of the staff what ship they are going to when the Galaxy is transferred and those re-assignments are just starting, so most did not know yet.

From a poster I saw in the staff quarters hallway when getting off in some ports, some of the staff is going to be on the Solstice, but I did not meet anyone who was.

deb

Archived