Whispers from the Whisper I

Silver Spectre

If Sue Richardson is "currently your hotel director" - surely you have an opinion of her. Just wondering why you ask - to compare impressions?

She was HD on the Wind in Europe two weeks ago. I found her charming and responsive. Not that I had any complaints, but when I offered a suggestion she seemed appreciative and said she would follow up.

- from California

Well I've sailed with her a few weeks ago on the Wind I did not really like her. I found her very reserved and she did hardly every make rounds on the ship in the evening to talk to people. If she did she only talked to one or two and then disappeared. Let's say it that way...we know it different and better from others

We were on the Wind in July/August (Copenhagen/Spitbergen and back) and the Hotel operation under Sue was working like a charm. Perfect all around! Yes, she may not be the extrovert guest entertainer, but that isn't necessarily her job. Shouldn't we judge people on what they are responsible for and what they deliver? Sue clearly had her staff and operations working on a top level on our cruise.

Archived