Sand Ceremony Kits

I am having the sand ceremony verses the unity candle. Can someone who has had the sand ceremony tell me where they got their vases. The problem is that i am in need of 1 additional vase for our daughter. Also, where did you guys find corks to prevent the sand from spilling out?

I am having a sand ceremony at my March 09 wedding and I just recently got my vases at Michaels. I paid $3.95 for the middle vase and $2.95 for the each side vases. At Michaels you can buy single vases so that will help alot since you are needing an extra one. The only thing is, I haven't had any luck finding colored sand at a local craft store. Hope this helps.

Bought mine on eBay. They were personalized with engraving as well. Corks included. Bought the colored sand on eBay as well. Two huge jars, many colors to choose from, for about $10.

I was wrapping up my wedding planning in between mid-terms and finals last semester so eBay and other online stores became my best friends! :D

2877024650102824587S425x425Q85.jpg

2292164410102824587S425x425Q85.jpg

I am having the sand ceremony verses the unity candle. Can someone who has had the sand ceremony tell me where they got their vases. The problem is that i am in need of 1 additional vase for our daughter. Also, where did you guys find corks to prevent the sand from spilling out?

I had the same situation as you did. I went to Michaels and got three vases for each of us and one larger vase for the sand to be poured into. Then I went on line and got the sand from mydivinewedding.com because I also had an issue with finding colored sand in the stores..

I got mine at: http://www.foreverwedstore.com/unity_sand_ceremony.html. I was happy with their service, it was quite fast which was good since I waited to the last minute to order! They have a lot of the same designs as other websites, but they do cute engraving that the others don't. I see they also offer multiple vases, with corks to plug them. We ended up using clear packing tape to seal ours, since it was a weird shape - worked fine.

Pic: http://family.webshots.com/photo/2246624390038019474dsdVmj

We got ours at www.newfavors.com. It came with a center vase and three side vases, so you would have one for your daughter. The center vase has a glass stopper that we plan on duct taping shut for the trip back. We are transporting to the ship in bags, so it won't spill. The set was $39.95 and another $15 to engrave. We are really happy with it.

detail_356_8534-M.jpg

We got ours at www.newfavors.com. It came with a center vase and three side vases, so you would have one for your daughter. The center vase has a glass stopper that we plan on duct taping shut for the trip back. We are transporting to the ship in bags, so it won't spill. The set was $39.95 and another $15 to engrave. We are really happy with it.

detail_356_8534-M.jpg

I have purchased the same kit. I got my on EBAY. We got the vases engraved. We are using all three vases for my fiance's son. I love it.

A sand ceremony is a great idea. I never thought of it but I think I am going to have to bring it up to the future hubby and see what he thinks.

I know most people would want to bring the sand so that they could have different colors but has anyone used the sand from the island??

I just love these boards!!!! So many different ideas.

Bought mine on eBay. They were personalized with engraving as well. Corks included. Bought the colored sand on eBay as well. Two huge jars, many colors to choose from, for about $10.

I was wrapping up my wedding planning in between mid-terms and finals last semester so eBay and other online stores became my best friends! :D

2877024650102824587S425x425Q85.jpg

2292164410102824587S425x425Q85.jpg

Just a quick question. What did you search on EBAY to find these. I love the heart design? Thanks ;)

A sand ceremony is a great idea. I never thought of it but I think I am going to have to bring it up to the future hubby and see what he thinks.

I know most people would want to bring the sand so that they could have different colors but has anyone used the sand from the island??

I just love these boards!!!! So many different ideas.

Mine has all three...our two colors and the sand from the beach we were married on! :)

Just a quick question. What did you search on EBAY to find these. I love the heart design? Thanks ;)

I searched "personalized sand ceremony vases". This is the store I bought them from, but it seems they are in transfer of 'ownership' or something. :(

http://stores.ebay.com/grouppdsinc_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsxQ3asstQQtZkm

I am getting Married in January and I ordered my sand ceremony items from HeirloomHourglass.com. I absolutly love it when came in. I was try to find something that would survive the cruise without dumping sand everywhere and I wanted something lasting. These are hand done sand hourglasses. You can choose the type of would you would like to use and sand colors. I would recommend them to anyone.:)

Hi,

I did the sand ceremony at my beach wedding last year so we could include my son. I've attached a photo of the set which you can search online - there are many vendors and the additional vases for family members comes in a set of three. This is where I got my sand from: http://www.moonglowcandles.net/sand.htm. You can order samples to see the colors and they match many of David's Bridal colors.

616753704306_0_ALB.jpg.f41e8a264779da08e7ea67277a74ddce.jpg

Archived