Carnival & NCL, only lines with kid programs for under 3yrs old?

AmyinVail

We're Disney'd out, so I was looking into a different cruise this spring, but will have 2.5 year old potty trained daughter along with us. What cruise lines, other than Carnival or NCL offer in-cabin babysitting or programs for children under 3? Is that all the choices I have?

At this time, only RCCI and Celebrity offer in-cabin babysitting. All other lines offer group sitting, and that usually only starts at 10pm.

Kitty,

HAL offers in cabin sitting. It is arranged thru the front desk. If I recall corrently it is 8 dollars per hour.

Carnival does NOT offer incabin babysitting but only as a group setting. After 10pm there is a charge. But camp carnivalis free for the opened hours during the day for ages 2 and up- Royal starts at 3 and must be potty trained-(no accidents allowed)

Hi. Just booked the Carnival Glory for 3/5/05 for myself, husband, mother in law, 14 year old son, 5 year old son and 2 1/2 year old son. I did this cruise for the sole reason of kids programs at 2 AND that the programs group 2-5 year olds as the 5 year old likes being with his little brother. Since we are going during a spring break time, I am wondering if these programs can fill up? I don't want to dump the kids in them all day; but use them for a couple hours here and there during the day. Is it a first come first served basis or do they allocate staff based on the numbers of kids signed up for the cruise? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows this.

Tricia

Archived