Navigator DC Athens-Dubai

NCCruzQueen

Thank you both for taking the time to compile these blogs. I have thoroughly enjoyed following your adventures to date - it's fascinating 'seeing' some of the locations familiar to me through another pair of eyes.

I'm pleased you did the Big Bus Tour in Dubai - I always recommend that to visiting friends/relatives, much better value for money than private guides/drivers, etc. and from the top deck of the bus at least you get to see over the traffic!!!

It has always been a wish to make the journey from Dubai to the UK by sea and having done half already on a Rome to Dover cruise a couple of years ago I'm now seriously considering doing the other half and may look at this itinerary for next year....Sadly I can only do one segment, two weeks at a time away from work is about all I can manage...

Enjoy the rest of your journey....

Anne

I'm pleased you did the Big Bus Tour in Dubai - I always recommend that to visiting friends/relatives, much better value for money than private guides/drivers, etc. and from the top deck of the bus at least you get to see over the traffic!!! Anne

Hi Anne, We had done our research and felt the Big Bus Tour would be the best way to see Dubai. It was a wonderful way to see the city from land and water. I highly recommend it for future visitors of the city.

Beth

Photos Completed - Athens to Dubai

If you are interested:

http://lievsay.smugmug.com/Athens%20to%20Dubai%202008

Thanks, I thoroughly enjoyed your photos and look forward to doing the same or a similar itinerary in the not too distant future. Looking through your Dubai album was fun, seeing all the sights I live with, but without wishing to sound picky, you may for your own reference like to relabel the Al Qasr Hotel group of pics as that area isn't on the Palm but a mainland development - Madinat Jumeirah, which as your photos show is beside Jumeirah Beach Hotel and the Burj Al Arab......

I have first-time visitors to Dubai arriving in a few weeks so no doubt I'll be making the sightseeing tour myself when they get here!!

Anne

Archived