bartenders

leaving tom on fos. any particular bar tender to ask for and what bar? we are high tippers but really look for that special person who goes above and beyond. thanx.

Basal or Adrienne. We had them both at the sports bar aboard Explorer but they were moving to the FOS. They are awesome. Treat them right, and they will take care of you ;)

I think you'll find that almost EVERY bartender will go 'above and beyond'--that's their job, and they really do it well! Just pick the bar that best suits you, and after your 2nd trip, they'll know your name and preferences! What memorys these folks have!

Basal or Adrienne. We had them both at the sports bar aboard Explorer but they were moving to the FOS. They are awesome. Treat them right, and they will take care of you ;)

When are they leaving? I am traveling on the Explorer 11/1 and we are looking for a good bartender! They were at the 19th Hole? We had an awesome bartender last year at "the hole" on Navigator and it really makes the trip!

When are they leaving? I am traveling on the Explorer 11/1 and we are looking for a good bartender! They were at the 19th Hole? We had an awesome bartender last year at "the hole" on Navigator and it really makes the trip!

They were leaving Explorer for FOS last year. They were at the sports bar on the Promanade

leaving tom on fos. any particular bar tender to ask for and what bar? we are high tippers but really look for that special person who goes above and beyond. thanx.

Look out for OPAL, don't know what bar she's in as they move every 2 weeks, if you see her say hello from Simon & Heather, she''l really look after you, enjoy your cruise

Earl Nichols, he's a great bartender and friend. I had met him on the Freedom and he's now on the Explorer. :)

do you know which bar? does he "take care" of his customers? we would def. take care of him.

do you know which bar? does he "take care" of his customers? we would def. take care of him.

I don't. When I first met him on Freedom he was at the Schooner Bar. When I just was on the Mariner one of his friends told me that he's on Explorer now. I know the bartenders have a change of station regularly so I have no clue where he is. He's from St. Vincent and he wears glasses. I have a pic of him somewhere..As far as taking care of....well...lets just say that my sea pass account was surprisingly low for what I drank. ;)

Archived