November 1st...D_Day..Want to join me?

Belle

This morning I got on the scale and saw that I had dropped the 2 pounds that I gained over the holidays. The only problem is that is happened in 1 day. So, now, it will take will power to keep it off.

Carolyn, it sounds like Choate will be wonderful. The fact that his favourite math teacher will be there will surely ease the move. Chinese, eh? I guess they figure that will be the business language of the future!

I had a bridge replaced not too long ago. It required root canal work and some gum surgery. Let me tell you, it cost thousands (paid for a lot of the dentists' vacations!) But it something that has to be done, no question about it. Too bad she doesn't know how to budget. Unfortunately, lots of people are like her.

Sheila, where are you? We had MORE snow. Now on the weather chanel, it shows that by the weekend, it will go up to around 60F. Now that will be a BIG CHANGE. I am ready. Hope it is correct. You know how often it isn't!

Sorry for the sad face! I tried to place it after the weather, but obviously I did it wrong!

Have a great day, all!

LOL! I was just going to ask you why you had a sad face next to your GOOD NEWS! :D I'm so excited that you lost those 2 AWFUL pounds! And you CAN keep them off!!!!!!

I'm hanging around...working on a proposal at work so can't hang out here as much. Don't tell anyone, but I'm on a "smoke" break. Hee! Hee!

Really, I expected to gain today because after a 2 pound in one day loss, that's what usually follows. But...I actually lost another half. Now I feel that I am on a roll!

That was funny about the sad face right after good news! It is obvious that I am really not very adept at the computer!

More good news. The sun is shining. And the predictions are sunny for the next while. We sure do need that!

Sheila, do you smoke? Tsk Tsk!

Everyone, have a great day!

Baby ~ GREAT news about the 1/2 lb. You ARE on a roll!!!!!

No, I don't smoke. LOL I said I was on a "smoke" break because everybody here at work that smokes takes a lot of time out of their work day for their smoke breaks. So, when I want to post on here, I tell my boss I'm on a "smoke" break. ;)

I just received my dress in the mail. I tried it on over my clothes and it fits! I'm so happy!!!!!

I don't know what happened to my ROLL, but this morning I am UP 1 pound. Really, I was pretty good yesterday. I think a quick loss is not REAL. Anyway, at least I am on the right track. For the most part, the holiday weight is gone (I hope!)

Sheila, I didn't want to chide you, but if you replied that you smoked, I would have given you an earful!!!!

How was the dress WITHOUT your clothes underneath?????

The sun is out and it promises to be a gorgeous day!

Have a good one!

I don't know what happened to my ROLL, but this morning I am UP 1 pound. Really, I was pretty good yesterday. I think a quick loss is not REAL. Anyway, at least I am on the right track. For the most part, the holiday weight is gone (I hope!)

Sheila, I didn't want to chide you, but if you replied that you smoked, I would have given you an earful!!!!

How was the dress WITHOUT your clothes underneath?????

The sun is out and it promises to be a gorgeous day!

Have a good one!

Well, aren't you glad I don't smoke? ;) The dress looks good, but it shows every little thing so I think I'm going to have to go all naturale underneath...if you know what I mean. LOL

How's everyone doing this weekend?

Mike's away (again) and Libby wants the computer (again)

So I hope to post this week,

Take care

Carolyn

Carolyn, we had a great weekend. Had a little fun yesterday practicing for our cruise coming up. We brought out the foo-foo drinks. :D How have you been?

Sheila, on the Celebrity site, there are posters ranting and raving about how others dress. I think you should post there and tell them about your "au Naturel"!!! You will freak them out!!!

I am so aggravated. I ate too much of the wrong things this weekend and I gained back ALL. Have to start to lose again!

Sheila, on the Celebrity site, there are posters ranting and raving about how others dress. I think you should post there and tell them about your "au Naturel"!!! You will freak them out!!!

I am so aggravated. I ate too much of the wrong things this weekend and I gained back ALL. Have to start to lose again!

LOL...that would be too funny! :D

I bet you gained water weight. Just drink tons of water (where's Donna when you need her?) and it will come off in a couple of days. You can do it!!!!

I also hate pantyhose, but I wear them when I have to! Otherwise, I wear knee-hi's. Nordstrom has their own brand, which are expensive, but wonderful. They are thicker and fit well and don't rip! At $10 a pair, they last forever, so really are a bargain!

For the record, I have yet to try going "au naturel"!! The panties I wear don't really show a line and I don't wear tight pants, so I am pretty safe!!

It must feel very FREE not to wear anything underneath. But BE CAREFUL how you sit and how you bend, etc!!!!!

They closed the "fashion fight" over on Celebrity. Sheila, did you think they got wiff of your plan?????

Weight is back on track. So today I feel good about myself and hope that this time I don't go astray!

Busy day. Have a good one!

Baby ~ LOL! I didn't make it over to the Celebrity board. I plan on going to Victoria's Secret on Saturday and see if they have any undies that are smooth. My dress is ankle length so I doubt bending over will hurt. ;)

I've reached my goal for my weight/clothing size! Now, it is time to make sure I stay there. Maintenance is hard work!

It's nice to be home a few days..

but not stress free as I wished.

Have to check with rehab and husband

all the time.

Went looking at board and cares today.

Hope I can find one I like and they still

have an opening when parents are ready.

That is if my father can go into one. If he

doesn't get worse.

I could go on and on about all the things

that are happening but I wont.

Shelia..Congrats..at goal..wearing a size 6/8!

Weigh to Go!

Baby glad your on track with weight for the

wedding. I'm so happy you found a dress.

Carolyn..Glad your son got the school he wanted.

Hope your mother is better and sister leaving you alone.

Donna..How is your husband doing? Hope he not having

to many problems.

Happy to report I haven't gained while I've been gone.

That's one good thing to report.

You all take care..thinking of you.

Thanks, Belle! I'm so glad you posted. We all sure do miss you and your daily sunshine. You make sure a huge difference on this board. I hope you're aware of that. Hang in there!!! We're here for you if you need an ear. :) {{{HUGS}}}

Back to my parents tomorrow.

Bet my husband will be happy to see me..

not just because he misses me but because he's

been doing it all my him self. Hard job!

I love my parents but I don't want to go back.

There's not an end to it! To all of this.

I looked at board and care but couldn't give

them a date. Most of them were full, cost to

much or I didn't like them.

Plus don't know when or if father will be able to

go to one.

It was nice to back to my home, a bigger place,

a bigger bed. I had a few days alone with my

husband before he went back. Saw a few of my friends,

went to dinner a few times and even went to a show

among all the things I had to do.

Thank you for let me vent..it's hard going back to

all the stress, worry, work ect.

Will try to get on the neighbors computer more

so I can keep in touch.

Everyone take care..Thinking of you all.

Belle ~ Your post brought tears to my eyes. I can just hear the worry in your voice. My parents are going through this very same thing with my grandmother so I can sympathize with you. Good luck getting everything sorted. You know where we all are if you need us. Take care, sweetie!

So good to hear from you. Really sorry you are going through such a rough time. Glad you had a break with DH and friends. You needed it.

Sheila, you must look FABULOUS! You are so going to enjoy your cruise.

Had dinner at a friend's last night....so, of course, up 1/2 pound. Dinner out tonight and TASTING for the wedding on Sunday. I hope I don't gain everything back. It's raining all weekend...yuch!

Take care, all!

belle,

Boy do I know what your going through...

my advice is try to find a suitable place close (within reason) by to you.

Luckily your parents in are in the same state as you (even though they're so far away). I say this 'cause even when you find them a place you'll still be "on call" when life's emergencies take place (and unf. they do).

With me, unf., we didn't have the option of placing my Mom in CT (legal stuff) -- would have cost/lost a fortune and not sure of "decent" places. So we (with major strings pulled by lawyer <and of course at a hefty cost>) got her in the best place possible for her situation <which at that time wasn't that bad off> in NY -- was about 1 1/2hrs away from me. Not terribly far but when she goes in hospital it's not that close by to go on a daily basis. Well she's back in hospital (5th time at this one... 8th time in a little less than 1 3/4 years) I'm numb.

Hope your father gets stronger so that your housing options will be several so that he'll be able to stay with your Mom and that they can enjoy their time together (and be less of a stress for you).

Take care.

Carolyn

Archived