Photos of Spirit

Beyondships

Ralph, are you going on the Nov 30th sailing? If so, have you checked out and/or joined our roll call? Give it a shot.

Nita

Actually going on the Dec 7th sailing. Hate that I'm missing you guys. If I'd had known you were on the Nov 30th, it would of been convincing enough to get me over there.

Having recently sailed on The Spirit on a 6-nighter to New England and Canada, I have to say your pictures are truly excellent! Thank you for the fond memories, and for showing me parts of the ship I missed. Guess I'll have to book her again sometime to see for myself.

Actually going on the Dec 7th sailing. Hate that I'm missing you guys. If I'd had known you were on the Nov 30th, it would of been convincing enough to get me over there.

you know what, we would have loved to have you with us, but we will keep the ship in good condition and you can wave as you get on and we get off.

LOL

Nita

btw, we really have an awesome group going....

Having recently sailed on The Spirit on a 6-nighter to New England and Canada, I have to say your pictures are truly excellent! Thank you for the fond memories, and for showing me parts of the ship I missed. Guess I'll have to book her again sometime to see for myself.

Hey, we were on that cruise too (2 weeks ago) ! Wasn't it great ? And I agree that these pix really bring back fond memories....Wah, I wanna be back there again ! :( The Spirit was truly awesome.

Fantastic tour of a beautiful ship! I hope they don't change her great character when they dry dock her later this year. I am so looking forward to staying on the Spirit. Again, thanks so much for the photos, menus, and Daily.

Archived