Questions about the Triumph?

Carlakuch

Hi All,

I need some advise on Carnival, never sailed this line before. I always went on NCL, can you tell me some differences? How is the Penthouse Suite? What amentities do you recieve? Can you bring wine onboard? I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I need some advise on Carnival, never sailed this line before. I always went on NCL, can you tell me some differences? How is the Penthouse Suite? What amentities do you recieve? Can you bring wine onboard? I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks in advance.

Yes, you may bring wine. A $10 corkage fee may or may not be charged if you wish to bring it to the dining room.

There are no additional "amenities" for a suite on Carnival other than Skippers Club check-in/boarding and a larger cabin. No concierge, no butler, no expanded cabin service menu, etc.

The biggest difference, and biggest plus, as far as I am concerned is NO FREESTYLE!

The cabins are a lot bigger on Carnival compared to NCL. I toured the Crown a few months ago and was really taken back on the size of the cabins.

"Penthouse" Suites- you will get early checkin with out standingin the line. Its called skippers club. Other then that you get treated like the rest of the people. No butler. No concierge service. No freestyle dining. THe dining room is set times.

Checkout http://www.cruiseclues.com and scroll down looking for your ship. THere is a lot of information there for you.

I sailed on the Norwegian Sky and thought it was an absoultely beautiful boat...however the room space left something to be desired. We had to use our suitcases under the bed to put clothes away and it was rather cramped.

I just went on the Triumph in September and thought it was also a beautiful boat. The cabin space was phenominal..the food was great...the entertainment was also great. I like both the freestyle and the regular way of having dinner.

To me its all the same....

I'm sure if you choose to go on the Triumph you will enjoy it.

Archived