Welcome Home, Gliles!!!!

HeatherInFlorida

Thanks Heather, my review is done and will be posted shortly. I am still waiting for Dave to show up at my house to fold and put away the 5 loads of laundry. Actually today is my anniversary so maybe my DH should do it for me?

Thanks Heather, my review is done and will be posted shortly. I am still waiting for Dave to show up at my house to fold and put away the 5 loads of laundry. Actually today is my anniversary so maybe my DH should do it for me?

Wait a minute! I didn't say the "fold-stack-put away" machine was called "Dave", but rather that it's called "husband". Of course yours is celebrating a "special day" today, so it might be tomorrow before it's back in working order again.

My suggestion would be to ignore the laundry. You don't need clothes to write a review! :)

-dave

Wait a minute! I didn't say the "fold-stack-put away" machine was called "Dave", but rather that it's called "husband". Of course yours is celebrating a "special day" today, so it might be tomorrow before it's back in working order again.

My suggestion would be to ignore the laundry. You don't need clothes to write a review! :)

-dave

Point well taken, I have already posted the review and the last load is the the dryer. The other 4 loads are folded and on the table with no help from the husband :)

Yes, Happy Anniversary!!! I have to find your review ... I haven't seen it. I must be rusty.

BTW, on your anniversary you don't do laundry. I always tell DH, I don't do laundry or cook on my birthday or anniversary. And he's fine with that.

And I cannot believe Dave backed out:eek:

Yes, Happy Anniversary!!! I have to find your review ... I haven't seen it. I must be rusty.

BTW, on your anniversary you don't do laundry. I always tell DH, I don't do laundry or cook on my birthday or anniversary. And he's fine with that.

And I cannot believe Dave backed out:eek:

Well DH does most of the cooking so I can't complain about that but I do ALL the laundry. He brings it downstairs and hauls it back up but everything that happens to it in-between is mine. I have to get it all together before we go back to work tomorrow, yuk!

Well DH does most of the cooking so I can't complain about that but I do ALL the laundry. He brings it downstairs and hauls it back up but everything that happens to it in-between is mine. I have to get it all together before we go back to work tomorrow, yuk!

To be honest, I can't complain either:) . DH is still working and I'm not. So I think the least I can do is the cooking, laundering, cleaning and everything else I can think of to make his life easier.

To be honest, I can't complain either:) . DH is still working and I'm not. So I think the least I can do is the cooking, laundering, cleaning and everything else I can think of to make his life easier.

That's nice. I wish I didn't have to work, I would do more cooking and cleaning if I didn't but then again I don't think he thinks I am that great a cook so he probably still would cook :D I do actually work more hours than he does, just the nature of my job I guess but he is very good around the house and as my signature line indicates, I threw the first one out because he was useless around the house even while I put him through school and he would be off in the summer "watching the kids" and I put "s around that because to him watching the kids was watching them mess up the house :eek:. Funny that now the ex is on his 3rd wife he is the golden husband, hmmm. Oh well, I still wouldn't trade my DH for anyone, he is golden in my book and I am not just saying that because today is our anniversary!

That's nice. I wish I didn't have to work, I would do more cooking and cleaning if I didn't but then again I don't think he thinks I am that great a cook so he probably still would cook :D I do actually work more hours than he does, just the nature of my job I guess but he is very good around the house and as my signature line indicates, I threw the first one out because he was useless around the house even while I put him through school and he would be off in the summer "watching the kids" and I put "s around that because to him watching the kids was watching them mess up the house :eek:. Funny that now the ex is on his 3rd wife he is the golden husband, hmmm. Oh well, I still wouldn't trade my DH for anyone, he is golden in my book and I am not just saying that because today is our anniversary!
I love it!!! In my case, my husband threw the first one out. I'm the "perfect" one ... he finally got it right;) . I hope you and your DH reach your "Golden" together.

I worked full time for 25 years and part time (20 hours) for another 15 so I'm thoroughly enjoying "retirement":D . But every once in a while I think about working again because there are a ton of part time jobs for people like me. We shall see. What I really love to do is write, but I don't think there's a lot of money in it since I only write well when I'm passionate about something.

Anyway! Back to cruising! I'm so ready for ours now despite misgivings after your review. Just being on the ship in the middle of the ocean is good enough for me:D .

What I really love to do is write, but I don't think there's a lot of money in it since I only write well when I'm passionate about something.

Anyway! Back to cruising! I'm so ready for ours now despite misgivings after your review. Just being on the ship in the middle of the ocean is good enough for me:D .

Heather, I have a great idea, how about writing a series of Mystery Romance Novels that the main character goes from cruise ship to cruise ship:D

Archived