Favorite Carnival Dish???

crosj

Getting excited about my upcoming Spirit cruise. Was is your favorite Carinval Dish? I was on the Liberty in April 2008 but had severe digestion problems so food was not a priority but I am better now!!! Looking for your favorites please. 8 days on a Mexican cruise. It doesn't get much better then that...Well maybe a 14 day cruise... LOL

There is a new dish that I really like called:

Free Range Spring Chicken Sicilian Style with Stewed Potatoes and Crisp Garlic Seasoned Green Beans

These 2 are not new but favorites!!!

Sweet and Sour Shrimp, Large Tiger Shrimp in Tangy Sweet and Sour Sauce, served with Scalions, Garlic and Shrimp Fried Rice noodles

and

Grilled New York Strip Steak from Black Angus Beef accompanied by Three Peppercorn Sauce Mac N Cheese and Vichy Carrots. :D

Fred

Whats not to love about chocolate!! LOL. I do remember that melting cake from a previous cruise. It is wonderful. Chicken dish sounds great.. I am drooling all over my laptop. Keep em coming!!

Thanks

Getting excited about my upcoming Spirit cruise. Was is your favorite Carinval Dish? I was on the Liberty in April 2008 but had severe digestion problems so food was not a priority but I am better now!!! Looking for your favorites please. 8 days on a Mexican cruise. It doesn't get much better then that...Well maybe a 14 day cruise... LOL

I have several favorite Carnival dishes:

Hay & Straw (served at lunchtime in dining room)

Orange Soiree

West Indian Roasted Pumpkin Soup

Tilapia

French Onion Soup

Tiramasu

Strawberry Creme Soup

Mango Cream Soup

Mahi Mahi

Beef Tender Loin

Chateaubriand

Warm Chocolate Melting Cake

Cappuccino Pie

Mongolian Beef Salad

Prime Rib / Lobster

Can't wait to enjoy them again soon!

I love the Elephant Pie!!!!!! Seriously, this is our first cruise with Carnival and I appreciate the list of favorites. I will Def try the warm choc cake plus the had and straw. What is your fav seafood dish other than lobster? I am anxious to try to strip steak. What other beef dishes are good?

Bitter N Blanc...

I think I'm the only person alive that didn't like Warm Chocolate Melting cake...

I LOVE Bitter n blanc. I've been on three Carnival cruises and never had the warm chocolate melting cake - I'm not a huge lover of soooo much chocolate. I may join you yet as the only two people alive that don't like it!! :D

Favorite breakfast item????? Didn't enjoy the breakfast in the dining room. I like scrambled eggs and their idea of scrambled eggs was two melon scoops of egg substitute. The buffet had a great breakfast and you could get eggs however you wanted them cooked and the best omelets I've ever had. FIVE STARS ON THE BUFFET!!!!!

Favorite lunch item????? Seafood salad on sun-dried tomato baget!!! OMG.... to die for!!!!!!!

Favorite appetizer????? Well, would have to say the shrimp cocktail. The escargo(sp) was also amazing.

Favorite entree????? Well, would have to say all of them. I'm sitting here trying to single out one entree and I can't. I did not eat one thing on the cruise I did not enjoy. The only absolute standout was in The Point and I had the Ribeye chop. It was so good I got it the second night we went.

Favorite dessert????? Well, would have to say the creme brulee or the bitter and blanc.... WOW!!!!!! Who knew??????

Favorite Pizza????? Mushroom and Chauvet(??cheese??) pizza.

Favorite Buffet Item????? Chicken fettucini.

Favorite Sur Mer Item????? Fish and Chips!!!! DUH!!!!!!

Favorite Alcoholic Drink????? Strawberry Dacquiri....in a DOD glass!!! YUM!!!!!

Favorite Room Service Item????? BLT!!!!!!! Hands Down!!!!!!!!!

Was that enough??????

Archived